Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Re: Blog Business Plan Template!




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Sat, May 11, 2019 at 11:35 AM
Subject: Blog Business Plan Template!
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



Hey,

It's Raelyn here from raelyntan.com! I hope that you've been having a great day. :)
And it's Jon-jon from...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com (Office)
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store)  
Get your free Clixbnk 'Super'  store, now and add Azon Free!
...10K ways to make money online!
I hope that you've been having a great day and weekend. :) 
Happy Mother's Day!
 
Most online entrepreneurs who fail don't know how to get more peeps into their community. This is despite them being REALLY good at what they do.

... A person may provide a ton of value online but have close to no audience and income online.

It's kind of sad and depresses me sometimes when I see that happen to others, but that's just the way the world works and I've grown to accept it.

It's just like doing business in real life. There are great artists, creatives, accountants, consultants, lawyers etc, but they do not know how to do business.

Well, good thing you're on my list, because I'm gonna share with you the biggest mistakes that keep bloggers and online entrepreneurs from succeeding online.

I share 3 of my BEST strategies that will rapidly grow your traffic and email list. It's 100% free, so sign up now and join me!

Okay, back to the 3 mistakes that keep bloggers and online entrepreneurs from succeeding online:

1. Writing too much

Truth: You have to PROMOTE your blog + biz strategically for your ideal audience to know that you actually exist, join your list, and eventually buy from you.

Writing more is only the first tiny step to getting people to notice you.

You can crank out one awesome article after another to the same 5 readers on your website for years and still get nowhere!

Promotion is key.
2. Neglecting your email list

Huge mistake! Building an email list is extremely important because:

- You own your list. Own your own business assets. You don't own your social media followers, Facebook/ Twitter / Pinterest does. These companies could take your followers away any time.
- Control who and when people will receive your emails.
When you send an email out, you can immediately drive traffic to your website, landing page or sales page.
However, when you post something on social media, there is no guarantee that your followers will see them. I'm so tired of all the algorithm changes that Facebook is always meting out; I don't even pay much attention to them anymore.
- It converts better, period.I've launched multiply products and services online, and the bottom line is this: When someone is a subscriber, they are more likely to end up buying from you. The inbox is a personal space after all. ;)

I got more about how you can grow your email list in my webinar.
You can sign up for my free traffic + list building webinar here.

3. Thinking that it is difficult to grow an audience online

Truth: Growing a thriving audience and email list is not elusive, nor is it only for the smart & successful.

The truth is that anyone can do it with the right strategies and pure hard work.

You see some people growing their audience like gangbusters in weeks, why can't you?

Believing otherwise is simply a self-sabotaging mindset. You CAN grow your traffic and email list with ease. You just need some guidance.

If you're thinking - yes I completely agree with these 3 mistakes!

I warmly invite you to take the next smart step to grow your traffic and email list...


Sign up for my free list building webinar!

I've prepared this free webinar for you to share with you some of my best strategies to skyrocket your traffic and email list.

It'll be value-packed and you'll benefit SO MUCH from it.

 jon -jon
New to my community? I'm Jon-jon from ...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com (Office)
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store)   
I've been blogging for over 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, performed IT & eBiz Consulting, content marketing and socialmedia in the corporate world, and now have a following of ~ 50k + visitors, friends, fans, followers, bloggers & online entrepreneurs. Have over 160,000 page reads each day, I live and breathe IT & eBiz Consulting, online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged with your permission to make a full-time income with my online blog + business and travel the world (for biz & pleasure). Love going to such places as closed countries, under-sponsorship, and dangerous countries, as a military civilian, where I feel more alive, as I step off the plane onto the tarmac, knowing most don't have the balls to do so. :);):)
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com (Office) Join us, free (100% Free) as my guest...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store) get you's free

★ Join the FREE  (FREE (100%): 
==>   'Secret' fb Group  for daily traffic tips & tricks...

★ 
Work w/ Me
Join us FREE (100% FREE), as my guest...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com (Office)
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store) 
Get your free Clixbnk 'Super'  store, now and add Azon Free!
...10K ways to make money online!

 
xx Raelyn
New to my community? I'm Raelyn from raelyntan.com. I've been blogging for 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business. :)


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment