Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Fwd: How I almost ruined Game of Thrones for thousands of M$$M readers







Alright look - I'm not going to lie to you.
I'm tired.
As you probably know, the last season of "Game of Thrones" started the other night, so my wife and I stayed up late to watch it.
But here's something that you might not know...
I hate that show.
Every second of it.
Why, you ask?
Well... it's simple.
I cannot for the life of me figure out what the heck is going on.
Here's what I understand so far:
Everyone wants to sit on this iron throne that looks massively uncomfortable. A brother and sister have multiple kids together (?!? (one got thrown off a roof, and now rides a giant) and then try to take over the world. Some lady has a bunch of scary 'dragon' children, she's a Queen, was married to 'Aquaman,' apparently.
They do all drink a lot of wine though, and I like wine so at least there's that.
Anyway... It's wild. Like I said - I literally have no idea what's going on.
All of these plot lines. All of these people that could really benefit by using Ancestry.com just one time...
Honestly - this whole twisted 'GOT'h thing reminds me a lot of budgeting if we're being honest ( without the... incest part ).
Zero Based Budget? 50/ 30/ 20 rule? Cash envelopes? Drip Invest'g? So much going on.
Well, fortunately for you... I have gathered all of the options in once place.
You can browse multiple budget templates, and then go pick the one that works for you.
No family romance involved.
So if you want to figure out the right budgeting template...
... and you'd like to download that bad boy today...
Yes, I'm talking to Cleo about my money and getting her to help me out with it. We're coming up with a budget I can stick to. She's smarter  and faster than the banks and more fun. She's ai-artificial intelligent... if you know what I mean...
My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.

Yours, in Abundant Success,

Jon-jon & JoAn
P.S. - I'm doing one of our famous book giveaways this week. Five (5) author-signed books. Investing is the topic. It's geared toward Millennials. You're welcome. Keep an eye on your inbox.
P.P.S. - Did you miss me? I haven't emailed you in a long time. I missed you. But let's not make it weird. Go check out the budgets.
P.P.S. - My wife made me re-write this email because I was going to mistakenly send out a massive show spoiler from last night to tens of thousands of M$M readers. That would have been awkward.
I'm talking to Cleo about my money and getting her to help me out with it. We're coming up with a budget I can stick to. She's smarter  and faster than the banks and more fun. She's ai-artificial intelligent... if you know what I mean...


-% Bobby 
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:30 AM
Subject: How I almost ruined Game of Thrones for thousands of M$M readers
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment