Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Fwd: Sales funnels & managing stress




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Wed, May 15, 2019 at 7:05 AM
Subject: Sales funnels & managing stress
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



Hey
You've been doing well, I trust. We're halfway through May and I hope you've had a fruitful month so far! :)

And it's Jon-jon from...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com (Office)
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store)  
Get your free Clixbnk 'Super'  store, now and add Azon Free!
...10K ways to make money online!
For me, I've experiencing some signs of burnout as I look into how I can expand my product line & serve my current customers better.
A sign I noticed that indicated that I could be near burnout was when I sat in front of my computer, but consistently didn't feel like doing much work.
To combat this, I've been cutting out as many distractions and noise from my life that only serve to make me more frazzled. I've blocked my Facebook newsfeed, for one. I've also unfollowed almost everyone I've been following, at least for now. Everyone has an opinion but you don't have to know them all...
Another problem was checking my email. I've noticed that most of the craziness come when I check my email - if I stop checking my email for a day or two, I end up with hundreds of unread emails that will take at least an hour to go through. It got to the extent of me avoiding my email inbox because I know that I will feel stressed when I do check it. I've created a folder called "Not Urgent", where everything that sounds robotic / pitchy (such as not addressing me by name) is sent straight there without given any attention.
The same goes for people I don't know who are straight out asking me for links without any prior contact or any effort to mention my work anywhere. There are too many people using bots to pitch me things and I used to reply to each and everyone of them, but I realized that there isn't much value to that and I literally feel my energy leaving me when I do so something has to go...
What about you? Have certain things been draining you out?
I've always been good at managing stress so I know it's only a matter of creating systems to protect myself from feeling overwhelmed on a daily basis, to better serve the real readers (aka you) who genuinely need help who actually read my content, as well as my existing course students.

Sales Funnel Series On The Blog

I've also been working a lot on my sales funnels!
I recently wrote a 3-part sales funnels series on the blog that you should check out!
You'll learn what a sales funnels is, my recommended sales funnel tools, the 7 types of sales funnels that work well now, as well as how to build an automated webinar funnel.
I'll probably add more articles to the series with time!

Looking for beta testers

I've added several new "side" courses to my course collection.
As my community expands, I've been looking to serve the micro needs of my audience by creating subject-specific ebooks & masterclasses.
These were mostly bonuses only available to my course students previously, and I've recently decided to try opening it up to the public to enroll directly. Most of these are lower-cost ebooks and trainings to serve people who may not be ready for my signature courses yet.
If you would like to beta test my Affiliate Marketing Secrets course or my SEO Guidebook, please hit reply to this message! Please note that you have to commit to finishing the course and to writing a testimonial within the next 2 weeks. You should at least have your website up with a couple of blog posts because otherwise, the information may not be the most useful for you until you've kickstarted your blog. I'll also be contacting you 1 - 2 months from now to check on your progress too to see if you've gotten any results!
If you're thinking about doing a launch within the next month or two with at least 500 subscribers & you're interested in beta testing a masterclass I'm intending to release to the public about launching, please hit reply too!

Here is a list of my best resources for you, depending on where you are in your online journey:

1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?
Sign up for my Free "How to Start a Profitable Blog The Right Way (Step-by-Step Training!)" Webinar. Want to start your blog right? Learn how to get started, my top theme recommendations, what plugins to install, how to monetize your new website and much more during this 80-minute webinar! For beginner bloggers & entrepreneurs.
2. Need more traffic and subscribers?
Sign up for my free webinar, "3 Key Strategies Behind How I Gained 10,000 Subscribers In The Past 12 Months". Learn how to grow your traffic & subscribers! I'm way over 20k subscribers now actually - but I'll probably be doing a list cleaning soon when I find the time to do so.
3. Are you ready to go beyond random articles on the net and straight to building your successful blog + biz strategically? Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:
Have a great week ahead. Stay amazing!
God bless, 

Jon-jon

==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com (Office) Join us, free (100% Free) as my guest...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store) get you's free

★ Join the FREE  (FREE (100%): 
==>   'Secret' fb Group  for daily traffic tips & tricks...

★ 
Work w/ Me
Join us FREE (100% FREE), as my guest...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com (Office)
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store) 
Get your free Clixbnk 'Super'  store, now and add Azon Free!
...10K ways to make money online!

%Raelyn :)
Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment