Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Fwd: A confession from an introverted online entrepreneur






Hey,


How have you been? I hope that your week has been going well for you :)

For me, I have been collating several testimonials for Kickstart Your Blog, my course for beginner bloggers to start, launch and grow a kickass new blog and online business.


It makes my heart full that people are really enjoying my courses.


So onwards to what's been on my mind recently...


A confession


As an introvert, I find it very hard to collaborate with other bloggers.


In real life, I am never the loud one at the party, and prefer to have a few close friends.


Networking and chatting others up just isn't really my forte.


Don't get me wrong, I LOVE making new blogger friends, but usually need to push myself to make first contact :)


Some of the friends I've made are REALLY nice... AND, there are also a ton of benefits of having online friends.


Hence recently, I have been thinking about how I can make friends with other bloggers whom I genuinely like.


What about you?


Here's how you can collaborate with other bloggers:


If collaboration has been on your mind, here are some ways you can collaborate with others in your niche.

  • Getting other bloggers to pin your stuff, and in return you pin theirs

  • Regularly link to other people's websites (and vice-versa)

  • Talk about each other, resulting in referrals

  • Collaborate in a joint webinar

  • Become affiliates for each other's product.

The most important tip is to always generate the "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" win-win situation. In fact, always aim to give more than you take. :)

I can personally attest to how making friends online have given me lots of amazing ideas, and link backs can help you to improve your SEO efforts as well.


Hence, I hope that you'll think more deeply on how you can collaborate with other people in your niche.


Recommended Resources


It is very important to me to connect my subscribers to the right resources I have created. Please feel free to check out some of my best resources below and get your learning on this week.

1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?


2. Need more traffic and subscribers?


3. Are you ready to go beyond random articles on the net and straight to building your successful blog + biz strategically?
Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:


That's all for now, folks.


Have a great week ahead. Stay amazing, friend.


God bless & hustle hard,


Jo-jon


%%

Raelyn :)


 jon, it's Raelyn here. :)  

New to the community? I'm Raelyn from raelyntan.com. I've been blogging for 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business. Great to meet you! :)



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Mon, May 27, 2019 at 11:38 AM
Subject: A confession from an introverted online entrepreneur
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment