Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Fwd: My experiment succeeded








Hey, it's Jon-jon here. :)

How are you?

As all of you know, I don't preach anything that I don't try myself.

I do a ton of experiments to see what's working now and what's not, and share them with my readers, subscribers and customers.

Sometimes I share them just with my course students, and sometimes I share them with my list!

TODAY I have just concluded a very successful experiment on my blog, and
I am really excited about this one.

A year ago i thought seriously about how I wanted to grow my email list. One of the things I did was to make one tiny tweak on my website, and this particular tweak got me 196 subscribers in 30 days with just 15 minutes of work!

I employed many techniques, but one in particular worked really well.

1 year later, I have 2,312 more subscribers just from that one tweak. It's insane. Imagine all the subscribers and sales I would have missed out on had I not conducted that experiment.

The Hello Bar Alternative: How I Got 196 New Subscribers in 15 Minutes

Last updated Recently, I thought about adding a hello bar to the top of my site. As you probably know, I'm always looking for ways to build my email list. I mean, I even wrote a post about how you can get more subscribers by optimizing your website.

If you want to read more about it, click here to read the post. :)

Recommended Resources

It is very important to me to connect my subscribers to the right resources I have created. Please feel free to check out some of my best resources below and get your learning on this week. :)
1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?

2. Need more traffic and subscribers?

3. Are you ready to go beyond random articles on the net and straight to building your successful blog + biz strategically?
Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:

That's all for now! See you in my next email :)
God bless,
Jon-jon

New to my community? I'm Jon-jon from ...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com (Office),  Join us  free, as my guest...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store)
I've been blogging for 20 + years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs (55,520 + to be exact). I live and breathe IT-Security & eBiz Consulting online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blogz + businesses. 
Get access to the same 50K+ boostmyolinebiz.com

Example...
Leads available to mail, 2day:55,520  leads!
As follows:
  Select leads from all traffic sources: 55,520 leads
 Select Facebook leads: 6,940 (Double Optin Leads)
 Select Google Adwords leads: 6,940
  Select Yahoo/Bing leads: 6,940
  Select Youtube leads: 6,940
  Select Solo Ads leads: 6,940
  Select Safelists leads: 6,940
  Select Traffic Exchanges leads: 6940
  Select Banner Ads leads: 6940

Leads available to mail, 2day: 55,520  leads!

:  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  :
Leads available to mail, just the other day: 55360 leads
:  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  :
  Select leads from all traffic sources: 55360 leads*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Leads available to mail, just the other day: 55360 leads

boostmyolinebiz.com

Take advantage of a $28K/ day Ad Budget...
*80 - 160 new leads from 8 sources added each and every day...
Via 8 campaign executed simultaeneously...
Refer a friend and double it! ( 8 (n+1) * 80 = 160 +
wherein n = number of friends...
Pls,do take advantage of a 28K/ day Ad Budget...
that's 2400 leads/ mon.; 28,800 leads/ year... added...
"Learning While Earning and building Empires Online."
"No Hype, Just Help!"
Great to meet you :)  
boostmyolinebiz.com

25th Anniversary Sale ends 31 Aug '19.

%Raelyn :)
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Sun, May 19, 2019 at 11:29 AM
Subject: My experiment succeeded
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>  
New to the community? I'm Raelyn from raelyntan.com. I've been blogging for 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business. Great to meet you! :)
Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment