Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, May 17, 2019

Fwd: How Mother's day ruined me (and taught me a money lesson I guess)







Well, yesterday was an unmitigated disaster. A total meltdown.
I typically think of myself as someone that has a decent amount of self-discipline, but yesterday was not that day.
Mother's day... ruined me.
Now before I go on - I need to clarify...
The day itself was actually pretty good. My mom came over. 
( which is a miracle, the last time I visited mum, at E Providence RI was three yrs ago,  she called the cops and had me exscorted out of the house - she didn't want me there not clear why? After I paid her bills... )
I smoked & grilled wings like the legendary grill master I was meant to be when she birthed me and promptly left.
All in all, it was fun. Mothers' were celebrated.
Here is what did NOT go well:
My diet. Specifically, I'm supposed to do this whole "macro" thing and intermittent.
I can't remember exactly what the percentages are supposed to be, but in theory I should be eating something like:
- 50% protein
- 30% fat
- 20% carbs
... or something along those lines and there's a schedule to follow. I'm probably way off on the protein percentage... I also like poultry - 1/4 dark meat, I'm not prejudiced, but that to reboot the brain or some grilled salmon will do the trick per Ann Hathaway
And usually, I do alright. In the last 8 months or so, I've lost about 20 - 40 pounds (professional blogging takes a toll on the body apparently).
But Mother's day was not that day or any other holiday.
I literally parked myself in front of a bag of chips made with cricket flower of course, and a jar of queso & salsa, for like an hour.
And my brain kept telling me: "Hey Bobby, go easy on the chips broseph. Swimsuit season is here, and things are not going to be pleasant for the people who see you without a shirt on in a speedo, if you eat one more freaking chip."
125 chips later, I moved on to the bowl of Reeses Pieces of all things, as dessert and I don't even like candy.
I thoroughly punished myself with food.
So here I sit today, feeling bloated and sorry for myself. I didn't even mention the amount of beer I consumed, because why open old wounds? Chips are salty!
Anyway, I promise that this all has a point and has to do with money. It always does.
Even though I *should* have stuck to my intermittent fasting & scheduled, macros... sometimes life intervenes and sh!+ happens in the form of queso goodness.
It's shockingly similar to budgeting. You try your best to hit your spending and saving goals every month.
Sometimes you crush it, and sometimes you wake up completely regretting all of your decisions for the past 24 hours.
Fortunately, as long as you have a plan and roll with it long-term, you're probably going to come out alright in the end.
So if you're still looking for that budgeting plan, you might want to check out the 50/30/20 budgeting rule.
It's not for everyone, but it's a popular one with a segment of the M$M audience.
Get CLEO to help you out w/ ai- artificial intelligence... https://www.meetcleo.com/referrals?
It'll help you with setting up a budget, for example...
Jon-jon
P.S. - Why? Why did I do this to myself. Ugh.  
PP.S. Get CLEO to help you out w/ ai- artificial intelligence... https://www.meetcleo.com/referrals?
It'll help you with setting up a budget, and paying bills for example...
-Jon-jon
Webmaster, IT & eBiz Consultant
==>  SMARTIncomeSystems.com (Office)
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store)
fb.com/joao.a.desilva Primary fb Pagefb.com/joaoa.dsilva GetMoreQualifiedLeads Fan Page
fb.com/GetMoreAutoQualifiedLeads
fb.com/NstaCPUbiz  
JDInowLifestyle 
JDILife
Health & Wellness
Genetic Engineered Supplements
> mycapturepage .com/ AJMoney.JDILife.com 

NowLifestyle 
Health & Wellness
Body Building Supplements & MLM
AJMoney.NowLifestyle.com 

Las Malditas Comestics 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Mon, May 13, 2019 at 12:28 PM
Subject: How Mother's day ruined me (and taught me a money lesson I guess)
- %Bobby
PP.S. - Why? Why did I do this to myself. Ugh.


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment