Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, May 31, 2019

Fwd: Do you want to start a side hustle this weekend?


*Phew*

Today has been a little crazy. As you may or may not know, these days I've got a lot of virtual projects going on between multiple businesses, 

a virtual team of people that work with me all over the world (seriously all over, it's pretty cool), 

and a whole bunch of reader messages that I need to respond to.

But don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining.

In fact, I'm about as happy as I've ever been before with all of these plates spinning.

Would it be easier if I was a type A, super-organized person instead of the ultra type B human that I am?

Probably. But you've gotta work with what you've got. :)

Anyway...

... the cool thing about all of this is that my multiple businesses all started from...

... one side hustle .or. another.

Running M$$M, Laptop Empires, LaptopLifestyles etc. and my digital marketing agency all at once wasn't the plan back when I was a band director.

In fact, I didn't even really have a plan. I was just trying to figure out a cool way to make extra money on the side, and starting a website on the side seemed like a good way to do it.

I wasn't tech savvy, didn't really have a ton of time in the day to do extra stuff (on average I worked ~70 hours per week as a band director & then night gigs with my band), 

and I definitely didn't have ambitions of being a serial entrepreneur .or. cereal anything...

And that's the beautiful thing about side hustles and one of the many reasons I love recommending them so much to M$$M readers.

If you find something you really like, it might turn into something you could take full-time someday (if you wanted to).... outsource it...

Or... you can just keep it as your side gig and bring in some sweet extra cash every month.

So now that I've got you all excited about side hustles, I should probably give you some recommendations, right?

Don't worry fam - I've got you.

Specifically, today I'd to focus on the side hustles you can start pretty quickly.

Go here to see my side hustle recommendations that you can start this weekend.

- Jon-jon & JoAn










---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Wed, May 31, 2019 at 3:32 AM
Subject: Do you want to start a side hustle this weekend?
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>  

-Bobby



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment