Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Fwd: How I Made Money Blogging From Home In April 2019






Hello!
Welcome to April 2019's business report where I show you how I made money online and traveled full-time last month. It's time to look at this month's update and see how I did.
April of 2019 was another great month for Making Sense of Cents and the whole blogging business. I earned a great income and enjoyed my month.
I have many plans for the rest of 2019, and I have a jam-packed to-do list that I am very excited to start crossing off and accomplishing.
Some of the things that I plan on doing in order to grow Making Sense of Cents include:
  • Focusing on SEO. I will be taking an SEO course soon from start to finish, in order to start growing Making Sense of Cents in this area. I tried a few years ago, but stopped. While I get decent traffic from SEO without much effort, I do think this area can be a great way to further grow my website.
  • Learning about Pinterest and Facebook advertising. I would like to use social media advertising to grow traffic as well as to grow my email list.
  • Adding a shop. I would like to create a shop for Making Sense of Cents, where I sell products such as printables.
  • Creating new optins. I don't have many optins for my email list, and haven't added a new one in quite some time. This is currently on my to-do list so that I can reach new readers and gain more subscribers.
Please head to How I Made Money Blogging From Home In April 2019 to read the full report. If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.
The blogging resources I recommend include:
Thanks!
Jo-jon

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Wed, May 29, 2019 at 9:24 AM
Subject: How I Made Money Blogging From Home In April 2019
To: jon-jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>
Michelle at Making Sense of Cents


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment