Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, May 17, 2019

Fwd: How I almost destroyed my marriage (before it even started)



Hello,


Alright, so you probably already know that I used to be a high school band director before I became a professional personal finance blogger sherpa. You know this if you foollow on Instagram ( @genymoneyman .or. @silvajoaoa .and./ .or. fb.com/joao.a.desilva Primary fb Page fb.com/joaoa.dsilva, Pinterest.com/BLOG )...
And you might also know that I quit my job after only making a few dollars with the Millennial Money Man site.
But here's something that you might not know (unless you're an OG reader)...
... I quit my job to become a "full-time" blogger like a month before my wife and I got married.
So here Coral is, thinking that I'm a responsible human with my stuff together.
Welp. Turns out, I'm a crazy person instead that now makes zero dollars per year by choice.
So we had our wedding (very boujee I might add - 10/10 would do it again if I had to. It was open bar too, if you were wondering).
And then about a month later, my paychecks stopped rolling in.
What if I had never figured it out? What if M$M had never grown?
I mean there was no reason to think that I'd actually be successful at running a personal finance site.
There was no audience, no revenue, no... nothing. It was pretty scary.
Fortunately after several months of struggling to "make it", I finally started to figure it out.
I'll be honest though - there were times where I was legitimately worried that I'd fail with the business thing, start having money problems, and inadvertently blow our marriage up in the process.
But... here we are. Four years later. Sometimes it feels like 40, not going to lie. (kidding kidding calm down)
And guess what? Today is our anniversary.
Even better, I remembered that today was our anniversary and got her flowers, which is a mini-miracle unto itself.
My memory is not so bueno (my assistant would agree 100%).
But there are some very important items that I do just naturally remember to do every year:
- our anniversary like I mentioned, because I like being alive much more than being dead
- my birthday, because now every one is a painful reminder that I'm not in my 20's anymore
- updating the Personal Capital review article on M$M for the new year
Oh - you were wondering how I'd get to personal finance in this email? Well you just witnessed something very very special my friend.
Taking random entertaining stories of my potential failure and transitioning them to money topics is my gift in life (I mean being athletic/tall enough to play a lucrative sport like basketball would have been nice, but you gotta roll with what you've got).
So if you're interested in tracking your money and net worth with the exact same free tool that I use every day (Personal Capital)...
... and you KNOW that you'd like to have a better idea of how much $ is in your various accounts all at once...

Jon-jon
Get CLEO to help you out w/ ai- artificial intelligence... https://www.meetcleo.com/referrals?
It'll help you with setting up a budget, and paying bills for example...
-Jon-jon
Webmaster, IT & eBiz Consultant
==>  SMARTIncomeSystems.com (Office)
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store)
fb.com/joao.a.desilva Primary fb Pagefb.com/joaoa.dsilva GetMoreQualifiedLeads Fan Page
fb.com/GetMoreAutoQualifiedLeads
fb.com/NstaCPUbiz  
JDInowLifestyle 
JDILife
Health & Wellness
Genetic Engineered Supplements
> mycapturepage .com/ AJMoney.JDILife.com 

NowLifestyle 
Health & Wellness
Body Building Supplements & MLM
AJMoney.NowLifestyle.com 

Las Malditas Comestics 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Fri, May 10, 2019 at 11:56 AM
Subject: How I almost destroyed my marriage (before it even started)
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>
-%Bobby


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment