Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Fwd: 🙋‍♀️ Essential Blogz + Businesses Wordpress Plugins I Recommend




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Wed, May 15, 2019 at 11:25 AM
Subject: 🙋‍♀️ Essential Blogz + Businesses Wordpress Plugins I Recommend
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



Hey, it's Raelyn from raelyntan.com here!

I have a love-hate relationship with plugins.

When they work awesomely, I love them as they make my life sooo much easier.

Otherwise, they slow down my site and some lousy plugins even make my blog more vulnerable to attacks.

Today I'll be going through some of the plugins that I have installed on my website.

I'm confident that you'll find at least one of them awesomely useful.

If you're just starting out, you probably do not know which plugins you may need for your blog + business.

Here are some plugins that I absolutely to bits:
Out of all, I would say that Yoast SEO and a social media sharing plugin of your choice (I use and love Social Warfare because of how fast and lightweight it is) would be an absolute essential.

In the grand scheme of things, plugins are really a matter of personal preference.

The good ones enhance your reader's user experience and helps you to get more reader engagement.

Do read this blogpost if you want to learn more about the above plugins:
11 Blogging Plugins You Need to Rock Your Blog Massively
The blog post itself is part 4 of my 4-part Blogging For Beginner Series:
I hope you will find the series helpful especially if you're a new blogger. If you have yet to start your blog, check out part 1 and you will finally get started with the right guidance!

If you have already started, you may appreciate my latest webinar, "3 Key Strategies Behind How I Gained 10,000 Subscribers In The Past 12 Months". Click here to sign up for the free list building webinar to start growing your online audience smartly and strategically!

What about you? What's YOUR favorite Wordpress plugin? :)
 Jon-jon 
New to my community? I'm Jon-jon from ...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com (Office),  Join us  free, as my guest...
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store)
I've been blogging for 20 + years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs (55360 + to be exact). I live and breathe IT-Security & eBiz Consulting online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blogz + businesses. 
Get access to the same 50K+ boostmyolinebiz.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Leads available to mail: 55360 leads
*80 new leads from 8 sources added each and every day...
Do take advantage of a 28K/ day Ad Budget...
that's 2400 leads/ mon., 28,800 leads/ year... added...
"Learning While Earning and building Empires Online."
"No Hype, Just Help!"
Great to meet you :)  
25th Anniversary Sale ends 31 Aug '19.

xx, Raelyn :)

New to my community? I'm Raelyn from raelyntan.com. I've been blogging for 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business. Great to meet you :)

Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment