Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Fwd: I owe you a lot jxxxxxxxx9@gmail.com. thank YOU






Yesterday, a bunch of my followers have emailed me
looking for the video I took down recently...

Since many people tend to catch up on their emails
after a busy week, specially with the holidays and all that...

I don't generally do this but, here's what I'm willing to do:

I'm going to put the video back up for ONLY 24 hours as
I feel like I owe you a lot for being an ACTIVE subscriber of mine.

=> Here is the controversial video.

However, only for another 24 hours;

THAT'S IT!

That means I WILL take it down tomorrow.

Go ahead and watch it now before it's too late.

Happy Weekend and THANK YOU for sticking with me this 2019!

I'm really grateful for your constant support.

You have an amazing day!


Jon-jon

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jerry <info@fastlanemarketingservices.com>
Date: Sat, May 25, 2019 at 9:08 AM
Subject: I owe you a lot.... thank YOU
To: Jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>


Jon-jon


Jerry

You are a Valued Subscriber, to cancel unsubscribe here
Disclaimer: Past performance is not indicative of future results. Actual results are directly related to a consumer's individual purchase and sale decisions. You are receiving this email because you signed up for our Newsletter.
8th St,
Tulsa OK 74103
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment