Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, May 17, 2019

Fwd: The dumbest money mistake I've ever made...








Ugh.
I guess this is the week of embarrassing myself in front of M$M readers. On Monday, I told you about my near-fatal decision to pay $1,800 for a washer and dryer set that I didn't need.
At this point though, some of you have been with me for so long that I basically consider you family - so I'm not too ashamed.
Hopefully you consider me family too. But not like "weird uncle Bobby" family.
I'm thinking more like "cool and massively likable Bobby."
Anywho...
... back to my mistake. The big one.
Believe it or not, there was a time in my life where I was not the confident and handsome money sherpa that you've all come to know.
Once upon a time, younger Bobby was in $40,000 of student loan debt.
Now that alone isn't really a mistake. The real mistake was...
... I didn't have an emergency fund when I started tackling my student loans.
Every two weeks, I would take nearly every dime I could and throw it at that evil Sallie Mae person.
Meanwhile, I had basically nothing to fall back on.
Now I was young back then (those were the good days), and didn't really think that anything bad could happen to me.
I was as invincible as a non-athletic band director could be.
But what if I had gotten injured?
What if I had gotten in a car accident? (I drove a tiny little clown-car sized Chevy Colorado - might not have ended well for me).
Even worse... what if I lost my job?!
My favorite event of all time (parent/teacher conferences), could have disappeared just like that. No more explaining to little Timmy's parents why it's *not* OK to stand up in band class and tell me to (and I quote) "**** off" because he didn't want to play his clarinet that day.
That's a story for another time, but the short version is that Timmy got kicked out of band and I never saw him again.
Moving on:
Eventually I got my act together and started setting aside money for emergencies, but I definitely waited too late.
Now you may be wondering after reading all of this...
"What mistakes could I be making right now? If only there was some way to know... like a literal list of mistakes I should watch out for on my financial journey?"
Well, fortunately for you, I read minds. I've got you fam.
(My emergency fund mistake is #7 on the list).
Jon-jon
PS. Get CLEO to help you out w/ ai- artificial intelligence... https://www.meetcleo.com/referrals?
It'll help you with setting up a budget, and paying bills for example...
-Jon-jon
Webmaster, IT & eBiz Consultant
==>  SMARTIncomeSystems.com (Office)
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store)
fb.com/joao.a.desilva Primary fb Pagefb.com/joaoa.dsilva GetMoreQualifiedLeads Fan Page
fb.com/GetMoreAutoQualifiedLeads
fb.com/NstaCPUbiz  
JDInowLifestyle 
JDILife
Health & Wellness
Genetic Engineered Supplements
> mycapturepage .com/ AJMoney.JDILife.com 

NowLifestyle 
Health & Wellness
Body Building Supplements & MLM
AJMoney.NowLifestyle.com 

Las Malditas Comestics 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Wed, May 8, 2019 at 12:32 PM
Subject: The dumbest money mistake I've ever made...
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>  
-% Bobby


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment