Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, May 30, 2019

[Millennial $ Money] How To Make More Money!

Hey, 

Welcome to Millennial $ Money(M$M). I've dedicated my life to helping you:

1. Make more money in less time

2. Reach financial independence as quickly as possible

3. Have enough money to live a life you love

While money isn't complicated (seriously it's not!), it's no secret that many people feel like they don't make enough money or they don't have enough money to do what they want.

But you know what, thankfully It's never been easier in history to make more money.

We live in an incredible time where there are so many tools, strategies, and roadmaps to wealth.

You don't need to go at this alone. There are so many people who started with literally nothing and have now have all the money they will ever need.

You can will be one of them too!

How do I know?

Because I've already done it.

I'm going to both show you how and help you along the way.

At the age of 24, I was living at home with my parents and only had $2.26 to my name. On August 25, 2010 I set two seemingly unrealistic goals:

1) to save $1 million and

2) "retire" as quickly as possible.

I became obsessed with learning everything I could about making money. I optimized my full time job, started a side hustle, then started another side hustle, then I launched two companies, all while investing 40 percent, then 60 percent, and then up to 80 percent of my income.

When I wasn't working I was reading. During that period I read over 350 personal finance, entrepreneurship, and investing books. In my opinion here are the best money books.

In November 2015 I made it! It took me me 5 years and 3 months to go from $2.26 to $1.25 million and reach financial independence at the age of 30.

During the journey I learned an insane amount about money, all of which I'm going to share with you completely for free through this newsletter.

In order to make the most of these strategies I strongly encourage you to start tracking your net-worth. Here's the completely free tool I use.

I'm really excited you're here.

See you soon!

Jon-jon

Unsubscribe | Millennial Money P.O. Box 250900, New York, NY 10025

No comments:

Post a Comment