Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Fwd: πŸ™‹‍♀️Thirty (30) Money And Life Lessons I’ve Learned In The First 30 Years Of My Life AND Now For the NEXT 30



https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/xmud7p3gv4t6hnwgvm/qvhezxedu7h4gzzmv9/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWFraW5nc2Vuc2VvZmNlbnRzLmNvbS9mYWNlYm9va2NvdXJzZQ==

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Mon, May 13, 2019 at 4:08 PM
Subject: πŸ™‹‍♀️ 30 Money And Life Lessons I've Learned In The First 30 Years Of My Life
To: Jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



Hello!
Next week, I turn 30. Made my first $1MM before I turned 30... retired early, you can too!
Wow!
While some of you will still think of me as a youngin', turning 30 is… uh… interesting. It's the new 20 ;):);)
When I was really young, I frequently remember adults telling me that their 30s were the best years of their life. I understand you peak around 35 yo...
Even with that, I thought they were crazy.
Despite some initial fears about turning 30, I do think that my 30s will be the best time of my life.
I've learned a lot about myself over the years, and I have grown a lot too. Thinking back to what I was like a decade ago makes me cringe, haha!
10 years ago, I wasn't great with my money, I bought way too many clothes, I never believed I would be traveling full-time, and I would have laughed if you told me I could retire whenever I wanted.
Because of that, I think birthdays are a good time to reflect on any life and money lessons you've learned throughout the years. I celebrate twice per year, my patron saint and my b'days. For me, it helps me to see what mistakes I have made, it also reminds me that I've made good decisions too. I'm the one who writes down New Years resolutions over time and tracks 'em. Whether they have been good or bad, I've learned a lot of valuable life lessons.
One thing that I realized I did not talk about in this blog post is the power of making extra money, on the side. You'd think I would have remembered that, since making extra money had such a huge impact in my life.
Now that we're only a few weeks away from the summer and we'll all hopefully have a little more time on our hands, I thought it would be a good idea to start the conversation about side hustles.
As you may know, I'm a huge fan of bringing in, extra income to meet your financial goals. There are so many of you that want to pay off debt, save more money, and invest more money, in general live you life to the fullest and earning extra income is a great way to make those goals happen sooner.
That's actually one of the biggest reasons that I started making money with 'Making Sense of Cents!' I used to be a bookkeepper, an accountant and financial analyst with nearly $40,000 of student loan debt, and I wanted to pay the loans down quickly so that I could start on the path toward financial freedom.
However, the large amount of hours that I worked at my analyst job meant that I would need to find a side hustle that was flexible, paid well, and ideally could be done remotely, online from home, something independent of location.
After searching for ways to make money online, I eventually learned how to make money with 'Making Sense of Cents.'
But blogging takes some time to start producing significant revenue, and I wanted a quick payoff ...to pay off my debt(s) quickly -- a bill killer. Why not we have residual bills, why not a residual income to match, I reasoned.
That's when I started providing social media marketing as a service for small businesses. This simple side hustle helped me quickly start making money online before my blog + biz was making me any money. Providing marketing services for small businesses ended up being a great choice because it is very profitable and has a fairly low learning curve and overhead.
So I'm always on the lookout for opportunities like that to share with my readers to help them start earning some extra cash on the side like I did.
Which is why I'm very excited about the Facebook Side Hustle Course that is opening its doors on Thursday! That's today!
This is an amazing video-based course that will teach you step-by-step how to make an extra $1,000 - $2,000 + per month running FB Hustles: Facebook ads for local brick and mortar businesses in your spare time.
Out of all the side hustle opportunities I've seen, this is probably the most profitable for the amount of hours it takes to do (2-3 hours per week, per client).
On Thursday, May 16th, the doors for this course will open for four days before closing on Sunday, May 19th at midnight. As a bonus, I've been able you an exclusive discount for being a Making Sense of Cents reader. I will give you more info about the discount when the course opens on Thursday, so keep an eye on your inbox!
Please head to 30 Money And Life Lessons I've Learned In The First 30 Years Of My Life to read the full article. If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.
Thanks!
Jon-jon & JoAn

P.S. - On Wednesday, I will share an interview I recently did with the creator of the FB Side Hustle Course - Bobby Hoyt from Millennial Money Man and Laptop Empires. We discussed Facebook ads in depth, and he shared tons of information about how this side hustle works and what you'll learn in the course.

Here's a typical example: fb.com/jonz.arts
interWebsite: jonzarts.com

%Michelle from Making Sense of Cents
PP.S. - On Wednesday, I will share an interview I recently did with the creator of the FB Side Hustle Course - Bobby Hoyt from Millennial Money Man and Laptop Empires. We discussed Facebook ads in depth, and he shared tons of information about how this side hustle works and what you'll learn in the course.

Here's a typical example: fb.com/jonz.arts
interWebsite: jonzarts.com

PPP.S. Jon-jon is 60+


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment