Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Fwd: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly:Living On A SeaPlane – The Good, The Bad, And The Beautiful




THE EXQUISITE J-CLASS YACHTS

An their metamorphosis... 
null


Hello!
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Wow, it's crazy to think that we've been living on a seaplane for over a year now! Just a year ago, I was pretty much a complete newbie to RVin' & sailing. I had no idea what I was doing, and at times, I was wondering what the heck I had gotten myself into.
You can read all about our start in Welcome To Paradise – We're Living With A Seaplane!
In the beginning, I shed a lot of tears, was stressed out, and occasionally wondered if I made a huge mistake.
But, I also pushed myself, learned a ton, and was rewarded with each new accomplishment. I've even received compliments on my docking, line handling, and sailing skills from other sailors, and that is so nice because it helps improve my confidence with this never ending learning process. I know that I am not perfect, but I know that I am trying my hardest!
We had so many people tell us that they were excited for our new journey, but we also had just as many people tell us that we were going to die and/or not make it. Not having an address, car loan maintenance, and/or monthly rent was liberating. Gotta admit it!
So many people told us that the first year of sailing and living on a boat and/ or a plane would be the toughest, and we've personally met many people who quit just a few months into the sailing .or. flying life due to that.
While I am still no expert (learning never ends when it comes to sailboats), I am very proud of what I've learned this past year – not just about sailing, or flying but pushing my own limits as well.
While the first couple of months living on a boat and/or a plane were the hardest, the recent months have been absolutely amazing.
There have been amazing sails, and/or flights beautiful sunsets and sunrises, great snorkeling, fun dinghy rides, so much incredible sea life, fun visits from family and friends, and more.
I love being on our boat and plane when need be I'm sad whenever I have to leave it. I love sailing, and flying I love the planning that goes along with it, I love going to new destinations, I love being on the water, and the blue skies, more.
What does it feel like to parachute from a plane? It's hard to describe the feeling of skydiving, the butterflies in my stomach, the freefall and the intense adrenaline, rush. It is like flying, you're buoyed by an ocean of air.  
It's crazy to think back to the start of this past year and realize how much I've grown and learned. It'll be interesting to read this post next year and do a second year update.
Related content:
Please head to Living On A SeaPlane – The Good, The Bad, And The Beautiful to read the full blog post. If you'd like to read it later, please save it to Pinterest. If you'd like to follow my travel and sailing adventures, please follow me on Instagram.
Thanks!
Jo-jon

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Mon, May 20, 2019 at 2:04 PM
Subject: Living On A Boat – The Good, The Bad, And The Beautiful
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Michelle at Making Sense of Cents


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment