Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, May 17, 2019

Fwd: I was *this* close to losing everything yesterday....





Hello,


Storytime:
If you follow me on Instagram ( @genymoneyman .or. @silvajoaoa .and./ .or. fb.com/joao.a.desilva Primary fb Page fb.com/joaoa.dsilva), you probably saw that my wife (wives) and I had a... disagreement about something she wanted to buy... as she put it share, yesterday.
First of all, we were in the Container Store, Sams Club, Office Depo, Staples and Costco etc. I was in NH, you know the package store, (is it?) that's how they (state) makes money (No income tax in NH, same in FL) That store is the literal worst store of all time, for a few reasons:
1. I feel like they charge too much for kinda meh stuff, it's set up so you have to walk around to find what you want...
2. Organization isn't my strength, (it isn't theirs either) so the whole store just reminds me about my failures in life...
3. Besides what highway design engineer decides to create an exit ramp to the package stores parking lot, on eac. highway, ( isn't drinking 'n driving, illegal )...
But Coral needed some organizational items and wanted to feature them on her YouTube channel, so I watched while she compared plastic tray things for like 15 minutes... in each store before deciding which to buy...
And I looked at the various spirits on display on neighboring aisles, of the Package Store and wondered, ( if I' am spiritual, since, I drink spirits on occasion? ), especially social occasion... did some wine drinkin' erh ah I mean 'wine tastings' like a 'sommelier' and the like...
So anyway, she finally settled on these small plastic trays, which would have been fine, but they cost SEVEN FREAKING DOLLARS EACH, plus tax.
Do you know how many cats you could buy with seven dollars? Seven cats probably, more if you picked up strays at ASPCA. Think about that.
So I mercilessly gave her a hard time about it... but then slowly started to realize:
"If I give her crap about buying this stuff... what happens when she finds my ever-growing tennessee or kentucky bourbon collection that I've been hiding away in a cabinet for the last few months? I don't need her looking into that at all."
So I immediately, I left her alone, said yes dear (the key to a happy marriage)...we bought the trays, for the sake of 'peace in the valley' and I managed to stay married for another day. ;);)
AND... my bourbon is safe. Thank goodness.
Here's the deal:
Sometimes in a relationship, you're going to disagree about money. 75% do! Some end up in divorce court. You're going to disagree about a lot things quite frankly, but personal finance usually floats to the top of the list.
So you're going to need all the tools you can possibly get your hands on if you want to stay on the same page about your money.
That's why today, I'm reviewing the Twine app, which is a money saving solution for couples.
With Twine, you and a partner can set any number of specific financial goals (vacation, downpayment for a house, mini horse farm), give that goal a timeline, and set up recurring deposits until you've funded your goal. And, using a Twine cash savings account is completely free.
So if you want to be smarter than me (which is not hard to do)...
... and you too have a bourbon collection that you'd like to protect with your life...
Get CLEO to help you out w/ ai- artificial intelligence... https://www.meetcleo.com/referrals?
It'll help you with setting up a budget, and paying bills for example...
-Jon-jon
Webmaster, IT & eBiz Consultant
==>  SMARTIncomeSystems.com (Office)
==>  SmartIncomeSystems.com/CBStore (Clixbnk 'Super' Store)
fb.com/joao.a.desilva Primary fb Pagefb.com/joaoa.dsilva GetMoreQualifiedLeads Fan Page
fb.com/GetMoreAutoQualifiedLeads
fb.com/NstaCPUbiz  
JDInowLifestyle 
JDILife
Health & Wellness
Genetic Engineered Supplements
> mycapturepage .com/ AJMoney.JDILife.com 

NowLifestyle 
Health & Wellness
Body Building Supplements & MLM
AJMoney.NowLifestyle.com 

Las Malditas Comestics 
- %Bobby
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Fri, May 17, 2019 at 9:39 AM
Subject: I was *this* close to losing everything yesterday....
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment