Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, August 16, 2019

Fwd: Post-it productivity + Divi summer sale








Hey jon, here

It's Raelyn there. She's got a hot sale! How have you been?

I've been going out a lot more - sometimes it really helps to breathe some fresh air, and do some socializing with friends and family, rather than stay at home all the time.

Also, I recently bought a bunch of super sticky post-it notes and have been jotting down all my ideas on them and pasting them on a wall.

All the different colors have really inspired me to organize all the plans & ideas for my business, and have made me so much more productive!

It really helps to have all your thoughts color-coded & displayed right in front of you. You should try this too! Some time...

I feel like I have a clearer vision of what I have to do, and what my goals & objectives, are.

Divi is having a limited-time BIG sale - 20% off

Have you heard? Heads-up: Divi is having a limited-time 20% BIG summer sale - double their usual 10% discount.

(I wanted, 100% off but that, wasn't in the cards)

Divi is a slick website theme that's really amazing for new beginners. It features an excellent drag-and-drop builder and you can create really good-looking sites from it. You can click here to find out more about it.

If you have been thinking about getting Divi but haven't done so, now's the best time to do it.

The discount is available for new customers as well as for current or returning customers who wish to upgrade their account to Lifetime Membership.

I haven't seen Divi offer anything more than 20% off ever, so this is a really good deal, a really BIG Deal!!!.

New customers: Click here to get 20% off Divi

Existing customers: Click here to upgrade your account to lifetime for 20% off

Like my new Facebook page dedicated to Promoting & Promoted Pins for Pinterest and similar sites (IG & Tumblr)...

If you haven't heard, I'm starting a new business specializing in Pinterest ads, called AdScarlet.

Don't worry, nothing here will change. Blogging will always be my best and biggest passion, and  article marketing  my main income driver.

For the small portion of you guys & gals that are interested in Pinterest ads.... Like my newly launched Facebook business page dedicated to Pinterest ads!

You will get awesome free insights about Pinterest ads, and get updates on what's changing with Pinterest. If you ask me, those memes and everything else won't make you money... but learning how to run successful ad campaigns, will! ;-)

It's a pretty new page (we have not officially launched) so would appreciate your support :)

Like the AdScarlet Facebook page here.

Follow us on Instagram too, we're at instagram.com/adscarlet.

Sign up for weekly Promoted Pin updates

If you're interested in running Pinterest Ads for your online business, sign up for weekly no-nonsense Pinterest Ads updates, too. No Hype, Just Help!

Every week, we will send you the latest Promoted pin insights, hacks, and news... for free.

Sign up now and stay updated with everything that's changing on Pinterest!

It's a separate email list from this main list, that one is specifically for Pinterest ads only.

Sign up for our (separate) weekly newsletter all about Promoted Pins here!

Andddd TTTTThat's NOT ALLLLL as usual, here is a list of my best blogging + biz resources for you:

1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?

Sign up for my Free "How to Start a Profitable Blog The Right Way (Step-by-Step Training!)" Webinar. Want to start your blog right? Learn how to get started, my top theme recommendations, what plugins to install, how to monetize your new website and much more during this 80-minute webinar! For beginner bloggers & entrepreneurs.

2. Looking for my blog + business resource library?

Access my free subscribers-only blog + biz resource library. The password is "dreambig" --- It's chocked full with checklists, templates, worksheets, cheatsheets and more for your blog + biz!

Have a great week ahead. Stay amazing :)

God bless, 

Jon-jon


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:06 AM
Subject: Post-it productivity + Divi summer sale

To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

It's Raelyn here. How have you been? 

 
%Raelyn :)

Visit My Website
Join the free FB Mastermind Group
Tools I Recommend (+ Bonuses!)

Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment