Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Fwd: What do you ACTUALLY want?




Hello


Hi, I want to share a personal story with you today.
I started my first business almost 18 years ago. And for the majority of that time, I never experienced abundance. ⠀
I was working hard. Always hustling. And while I was making progress, I started doubting myself and whether I'd ever make enough to actually live the life I want to live. ⠀
In October last year, I got on a sales call with a business coach and said that when it's over I'll completely brake down. I deserved it! Of course I didn't she save me from that.
I was telling her about my last lunch & launch that wasn't as successful as I had wanted. That I was doing "all the things", working 12-16 hour days, and STILL not seeing the growth and the results I wanted.
I felt so embarrassed.⠀
"Do you actually want this?", she asked. "Because right now, I just don't feel your passion, the enthusiasm."
Boom. ⠀THAT, DID IT FOR ME!
Did I REALLY want this? The risks, the uncertainty, the failures, the disappointments at infinitum... that simply is part of entrepreneurship.⠀
Was it really worth it to go through all of that in order to MAYBE one day achieve what I wanted to achieve?
How much MORE was I willing to dream?   
How much MORE was I willing to ask for? 
How much MORE was I willing to believe? ⠀  
How much MORE was I willing to receive? 
How much MORE was I willing to give? ⠀  
How much MORE was I willing to live? ⠀
How much MORE was I willing to Live LARGE!? ⠀  
2 weeks after the sales call I got a job offer which would allow me to stay in NYC or LA. I have a set of skills that are marketable anywhere I go...
A 6-figure salary.
Everything I thought I'd wanted.
And it would mean, walking away from my dream and everything I had built up until that day.
It wasn't until that moment that I realized I wasn't able, nor willing to do that.
Not just yet.⠀
I emailed my coach and sent over the,  deposit - $5k. I had no idea how I would come up with the remaining amount, to pay for the full program -$20K.
But I knew that I NEEDED to do this. ⠀
They say transaction creates transformation. And in my case, it truly did.⠀
The next month I celebrated my first ever $10K - $10,000 month. ⠀
Making this investment and choosing my business over the job sparked a new desire in me. To prove to myself that I CAN do this. To start BELIEVING in myself. And to go ALL-IN. One more time, for the last time.⠀I took a deep breath!
I know you have what it takes. 
And if you're ready to take up more space in the online world, and win a place and biz - in it, I'd love to invite you to join my inner circle…
This is a very special invitation for a very special group of high-achieving men & women.
Excited to hear from you, 
Xo, JoΓ£o
P.S. Are we friends on Instagram yet? You can connect with me here (@carlabiesinger), also, me here @silvajoaoa & @joaoa.desilva2016 and make sure to let me know what your account is, so that I can follow back!
https://smh.mx/anak/ !nfamous!nfluential



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carla <hello@carlabiesinger.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 6:47 AM
Subject: What do you ACTUALLY want?

XoXo, Carla  
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Am Maxplatz 5, Traunstein, Bavaria 83278

No comments:

Post a Comment