Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, August 22, 2019

RE: Friend - Do, call me this week...


Hello,

Last chance to catch the...

Ok - you've been reading my emails the last few days, or maybe not- HA! It's summer and I'mmañana on mañana.. ......mañanamañana manana mananammanan a... time  timet time.

But- We're  down your chance to get involved with me on a private group level. 

If you want to create a course out of what you know, OR your passions - AND create  revenue doing so, then honestly don't wait.

-->Call me at my direct number here and you'll see how I can help!

Putting together your thoughts, writing them down and sharing them online in a strategic and valuable way is THE biggest opportunity of our time. Just look around you- everyone is on their screen - consuming something. $500MM / hour is exchanging hands, information is being sold.

When you decide to CREATE a course online and not just consume content all day you actually create a viable revenue stream using your knowledge -- this changes everything!

I can show you this.

Honestly, there is no one better in our industry who's done the marketing, course creation, and selling of programs at this level in our field.

Take the leap, you have nothing to loose!

First step -- let's talk, since I want motivated people in this program. Honestly if our goal is to make this a 6-7 figure opportunity for you as much as it's easy to just jump in, it's better to make sure this is right for you and we can truly help you.

Not only that -- I'm very involved with this specific program. I want to make this a WIN WIN for you!

Hope to speak soon!

Call me here.

Have an inspired Tuesday! Or Wednesday


João





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Rinesh Ganatra <rinesh@drganatra.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 20, 2019, 1:50 PM
Subject: João- Call me this week
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>


--Rinesh










-

-


I LOVE having you here with me, but maybe you feel different? If you want to leave my audience, you can unsubscribe below.... but remember that you'll not get any more complimentary webinar trainings on any topic we ever do. This includes all current training and any training yet to come. Also note, that if you are in any of my courses we will not be able to contact you as our systems recognize you by your email. If you don't want another email from me-EVER- then please unsubscribe below. If not, I would love to keep sending you valuable material, content, courses, and training every month! Unsubscribe

Dental Practice Mastery, Inc.
22195 El Paseo
Rancho Santa Margarita, California 92688
United States


No comments:

Post a Comment