Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, August 19, 2019

Fwd: What happened when I raised my prices + Divi sale ending





Hello,

Hey Jon-jon, here

It's Raelyn there. How have you been?

I just wanted to share with you a funny little experiment I did which worked out well for me. I wanted to see what the market will bare so split tested...

Recently, I raised the price for my 7-course blog starter bundle targeted at beginner bloggers ( this special bundle is only available via her blog starter webinar ) by $100, from $297 to $397 (will raise another magnitude, soon w/o notice, even).

Some background information: It was initially $197 when it launched a year ago, at launch but I was incurring a loss per customer because the bundle includes a full-fledged website set-up with build 'Your Stunning Website' which requires me to delegate or outsource to other team members. So I raised it to $297, and now to $397 (and soon to something as high as $1,197)

The bundle itself features almost every single course she has made - from Kickstarting Your Blog, getting a website up with Your Stunning Website, her Affiliate Marketing Secrets, SEO Mastery, and so much more.

So what happened?

Sales actually increased! This may not seem to make sense. Following conventional marketing principles, the number of customers you get should decrease when you raise your prices, but no it increased. I guess you get what you pay for ...and the higher the price the better, interesting... I would imagine it has a ceiling somewhere...

But that did not happen with me, because people know the value of the bundled courses, is so much more than a mere $397.

I intend to increase the price further because the value of the bundle is just so much more than the price right now...

What about you? The fastest way to increase your income is to raise your prices - if you are able to deliver on the value added, and more...

Could you give yourself a pay raise? A lot of times we are scared of over-charging, I know I am... however, 'scared money,' doesn't make money right? ...but you also have to charge what you are worth vs what the market would bare. That's withing that construct...

At the end of the day, the market speaks... not you, not that naturally, random reader, not that fb/ Twitter, .or.  IG/ Pinterest user,  --- the market. I have come to realize that people don't always act as they say. They don't always, 'Walk the Talk' .or. 'Talk the Walk'...

I have had situations occur to me where people told me that they wanted a certain thing and would be willing to buy it, but nobody actually bought, anything whence it was delivered.

On the other hand, I have had people saying that they find a certain product useful but expensive .or. I launched something that I really liked thinking, that it wouldn't do well, but it doesn't. It's weird.

Divi's 20% off big sale is ending in, just 48 hours

You may have heard about Divi having a limited-time 20% summer big sale. It is ending in 48 hours, so make sure you hop on before it ends.

Divi is a website theme that's really amazing for new beginners. I highly recommend it. It features an excellent drag-and-drop builder and you can create really good-looking sites from it. You can click here to find out more about it.

If you have been thinking about getting Divi but haven't done so, now's the best time to do it. The discount is available for new customers as well as for current customers who wish to upgrade their account to Lifetime.

I haven't seen Divi offer anything more than 20% off ever, so this is a really good deal.

New customers: Click here to get 20% off Divi

Existing customers: Click here to upgrade your account to lifetime for 20% off...

Like my new Facebook page dedicated to Promot/ Promoted Pins...

If you haven't heard, I'm starting a new business specializing in Pinterest ads, called AdScarlet.

Don't worry, nothing here will change, herein. Blogging + biz will always be my biggest passion and main income driver.

For the small portion of you guys that are interested in Pinterest ads.... Like my newly (soft) launched Facebook business page dedicated to Pinterest ads!

You will get awesome free insights about Pinterest ads, and get updates on what's changing with Pinterest. If you ask me, those memes and everything else won't make you money... but learning how to run successful ads will! ;-);)

It's a pretty new page (we have not officially launched) so would appreciate your support :)

Like the AdScarlet Facebook page here.

Follow us on Instagram too, we're at instagram.com/adscarlet.

Andddd as usual, TTTTThat's NOT ALLLL

...here's a list of my best blogging resources for you, for best biz practices:

1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?

Sign up for my Free "How to Start a Profitable Blog The Right Way (Step-by-Step Training!)" Webinar. Want to start your blog right? Learn how to get started, my top theme recommendations, what plugins to install, how to monetize your new website and much more during this 80-minute webinar! For beginner bloggers & entrepreneurs.

2. Looking for my blog + business resource library?

Access my free subscribers-only blog + biz resource library. The password is "dreambig" --- It's chocked full with checklists, templates, worksheets, cheatsheets and more for your blog + biz!

Remember, Dream big, Ask big, Believe BIG, Receive BIG, 

Live Large!

Happy Monday, have a great week ahead. Stay amazing :)

God bless, Her's to Your Abundant Success!

Jon




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 8:06 AM
Subject: What happened when I raised my prices + Divi sale ending
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

   
Raelyn :)

Visit My Website
Join the free FB Mastermind Group
Tools I Recommend (+ Bonuses!)

Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment