Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Fwd: [Free Training] Freedom first: The NEW way of doing business.







Hi,
Can I share something personal with you?
I'm about to close my laptop, back it up and pack my bags for my upcoming road trip through (the Port of the Holy Grail) Portugal (Motherland). 3 days of no work, no calls, and no emails lie ahead of me... 
I'll be on maรฑana time!
...but the coolest thing?
I know that while I'm away, my business is going to continue making money for me. In fact, I'm probably going to make more money in these next 3 days than I'm going to spend on this epic mini-vacation or 'holiday' as UK says.
All on autopilot.
Now, I'm not telling you this to brag, and I'm not saying that this can be achieved over-night (in fact, I worked more than 6 months on building this automated click-funnel that's now bringing in most of my income).
I'm telling you this because I want to encourage you.
And to show you that you, too, can build an online business that will give you financial freedom, freedom +, and freedom premium.
But since I'm going to be taking some time off, I didn't want to leave you hanging, either.
My friend Gaelle, Freedom & Business Coach, is hosting some incredibly powerful FREE MasterClasses this month in which you'll learn:
  • The benefits of knowing your numbers and charging premium prices especially when you're just starting out.
  • The #1 mistake to avoid when pricing your services that drive so many online coaches to failure, online without knowing it.
  • The 5 key ingredients that drive profit in your business.
...and so much more. Check out her classes here.
"Jobs fill your pockets, adventure feeds you soul!" -- Jaime Lyn Beatty
Here's to creating a profitable business that fulfills, you! 
To Your Abundant Success!

Cheers,
 
xo, Joรฃo
P.S. Not interested? Head over to my IGTV channel and watch my latest 2-min video on how to get your next client. 
PP.S. Are we friends on Instagram yet? You can connect with me here (@carlabiesinger), also, me here @silvajoaoa & @joaoa.desilva2016 and make sure to let me know what your account is, so that I can follow back!
https://smh.mx/anak/ !nfamous!nfluential

 


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carla <hello@carlabiesinger.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:45 AM
Subject: [Free Training] Freedom first: The NEW way of doing business.
To: Joรฃo <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

xoxo, Carla  

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Am Maxplatz 5, Traunstein, Bavaria 83278

No comments:

Post a Comment