Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Fwd: Join my inner circle... Invitation inside







Hi,
I joined my first high-level Mastermind program at the end of 2018 and look at where I am today!?
As I was listening to the introductions of the other men and women in the program, I couldn't help but feel impressed - and a little intimidated.
But most importantly, I felt incredibly inspired. I life inspired!
For the first time in my life, I realized that all along, I had been thinking way too SMALL. Must think big, Dream BIG, Believe BIG, Ask BIG, Receive BIG, & LIVE LARGE!
Thought too small about myself, about my business, and about what's possible. 
I couldn't help but compare myself to these men & women - and their thriving 6-7 figure businesses.
What was their secret?
Sure, some of them had been in business for years, they had more experience. Maybe even more luck and more skills.
But the real difference? 
I'm embarrassed to admit it.
But, the real difference was shear, Chuztpah! CONFIDENCE. 
It all made sense now. The reason why I had been growing so slowly up until this point, was because I had been moving slowly, with limited confidence. 
Instead of taking BOLD action, I just had been DABBLING.
  • Taking one step forward, two steps back.
  • Unsure about the offer I wanted to create.
  • Worried about not providing enough value to my clients.
  • Scared of not being able to close my sales calls. 
But, enough was enough. I was DONE with that. Done doubting myself, and done playing small.
This was my time to step up. To take up more space. To shine. 
They say you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with, and looking back, I almost can't believe the transformation I went through in the months to come. 
I started hosting live webinars to sell my Instagram online course. 
Every single week, I was showing up, investing in ads, tweaking my slides, optimizing my pitch.
And finally, I was seeing results! What had taken me YEARS to do, was finally happening.
  • Within 2 months of joining the Mastermind, I tripled my monthly income. And now year later, quadrupled it!
  • I celebrated my first $10k month. And another one the month after. 
  • And before I knew it, making 5-figure months had become my new reality. I was on track to making my first 6-figure year. 
Looking back, I now know that the only reason why I was performing at a different level because I had put myself in a different crowd. 
A community of men & women who believed in me and made me feel supported so that I would actually comfortably take action.
A place where I could no longer hide. Where I had to just show up and grow. Whether I had done my work or not - knowing that everyone else was taking action and making progress.
And for the first time since starting my business, I felt like I belonged.
One of the three most important things that make a well rounded person the others being, vocation/avocation and learning to live alone. The best part of which is not having to report to anyone or be accountable to anyone.
Are you tired of feeling stuck and running after financial freedom, freedom +, and freedom premium, the way I was? Ready to experience support, prosperity and abundant success? 
This is your invitation to join my inner circle and Claim Your Spotlight, a 90-day accelerator program for an intimate group of high-achieving men & women who are ready to get visible and to significantly increase their impact and income online.
And if it feels like the right next step for you, apply for a spot, on the spot! 
Believing in you,
xo,  JoΓ£o
P.S. Skipped right to the bottom? There are only 5 spots left for my Mastermind program Claim Your Spotlight. Find out if it might be the right next step for you. (Otherwise sign up on the waiting list for the next one. Thx!)
PP.S. Are we friends on Instagram yet? You can connect with me here (@carlabiesinger), also, me here @silvajoaoa & @joaoa.desilva2016 and make sure to let me know what your account is, so that I can follow back!
https://smh.mx/anak/ !nfamous!nfluential


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carla <hello@carlabiesinger.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2019 at 8:52 AM
Subject: Join my inner circle... Invitation inside
To: JoΓ£o <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>
xoxo, Carla  
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Am Maxplatz 5, Traunstein, Bavaria 83278

No comments:

Post a Comment