Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, August 26, 2019

Fwd: [#instawithintent] Day 1 - Show & Tell πŸ‘‹πŸ»







Hey! Welcome to day #1 of the IG #instawithintent Instagram Challenge!

This challenge is about posting with intent and creating content that is going to inspire high quality actions from our feed visitors and followers.
"High Quality Actions" are things like genuine comments, DMs, website clicks, post saves and post shares etc.
These are all far more important than a 'Like' or 'Follow,' because they represent something much more real.
These actions show that this person is enjoying your content and is genuinely interested in you/ your brand.
That genuine interest holds a lot of weight and will help us achieve our goal of stronger personal emotive connections and more prospects/ potential profits!
So, how do we encourage that? Well, we need to start by making sure all of our feed visitors know who we are and what we do.

Day 1 Instructions

Video:
Click here to watch the Day 1 instructions video in the #instawithintent Facebook Group.
Written:
1. Post a picture of you, your team, office, or something behind the scenes of your business.
In your caption, introduce yourself/ your business. This is your opportunity to formally say 'hi' to new followers and remind your old followers what your account is all about. *Don't forget to use the #instawithintent hashtag!
Some things to consider are why you started this business, what the goal of the business is, who you help and what they can expect from you. No hype, just help!
You don't need to hit all of these points but make sure you touch on a few and that it's authentic.
Remember - a big part of this challenge is connecting with our audience to build up our "Like, Follow, Know and resulting 'Trust Factor.'" Honestly sharing the story of your business ( the good & bad! ) can make someone feel significantly more close to you.
2. Share this post to your Instagram story and tease the content.
To do this, navigate to your new post, click the airplane icon and press "share to story". From here, add some text (for example: "sharing the truth about my business..") and encourage your audience to tap (or tab) over by including an arrow or gif.
3. Set a timer for 10 minutes to engage with your target market.
We can't rely on posting alone to help us build our following and attract targeted viewers to our feed, we need to also coax, cajole and otherwise, encourage it!
To do this, simply search for a hashtag that describes your target market and like and comment within it until the timer is up. This could be #stayathomemom, #doglover, #artcollector, #bossbabe, etc.
Remember - Your target market is the person who is going to benefit the most from your content and offerings.
4. Share your new post in the #instawithintent Facebook group so everyone else can learn about you too!
Grab the link from your new post and paste it here!
That's it! You've got 24 hrs to complete this task, then we'll meet back here tomorrow πŸ‘‹πŸ»
My thanks in advance for your trouble, time, attention, energy and consideration.

Cheers,

 JoΓ£o


View this post on Instagram

#instawithintent challenge Day 1!⠀ ⠀ Check your email for full details on what to post today πŸ’Œ⁠ Here’s my day 1 submission: ⠀ Hey everyone, I’m Alex Tooby! If you’ve been following me for a while I’m sure you’re shaking your head saying “duh!” but for those for you who are new, or maybe don’t know me that well, I want to share my story with you πŸ“–⠀ ⠀ Just 5 years ago I was living in Calgary Alberta, working at a print shop, wondering what the heck I was going to do with my life πŸ€”⠀ ⠀ Ever since I was young I had attempted to make money online.. I had a blog with ads, I was an affiliate for brands and I even bought old things at garage sales and sold them on eBay πŸ’Έ⠀ ⠀ I actually had a few successes along they way but none of my efforts really amounted to much in the long run 🀷🏻‍♀️⠀ ⠀ Fast forward a few years, a couple ugly break ups and one cross-province move, I decided it was time to go all in on my skills (at this point I determined I was pretty good at social media and wanted to help others improve theirs!) πŸ’ͺ🏻⠀ ⠀ I started working one-on-one with a few clients but quickly realized my time was limited and I could only work with a few people, maxing out my potential earnings pretty quick 😴⠀ ⠀ At the same time I had started @menandcoffee and just a few months later was featured in Cosmopolitan magazine (among many other big publications!) 🀯⠀ ⠀ After that, I switched gears, launched my first course and you could say - the rest is history! πŸ’¨⠀ ⠀ That launch catapulted me into an entirely different chapter of my lifeπŸ“š⠀ ⠀ I’m now a mentor to thousands of students, I get paid to travel and share my expertise, I live in the most beautiful place on earth (#squamishbc) and everyday I feel so grateful to wake up and do what I love πŸ™πŸ»⠀ ⠀ If feels like it took forever to get here but there is so much more to come from me. If I’ve taught you how to rock your instagram well get buckled in because this next year will be focused on all the other elements of your business: how to create a website, build your list, utilize other social platforms, sell your products (or create one!) and so much more πŸ™ŒπŸ»⠀ ⠀ Thanks for following - I can’t wait for us to grow together πŸ’œ

A post shared by Instagram Tips w/ Alex Tooby (@instawithalex) on










---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alex Tooby <hello@alextooby.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:42 AM
Subject: [#instawithintent] Day 1 - Show & Tell πŸ‘‹πŸ»
To: JoΓ£o <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>





Alex Tooby
Instagram Strategist & Educator

Scrolled to the bottom? Today we're posting about ourselves! Click here to watch the video instructions for day 1 so you know exactly what to do!
Update your info | Unsubscribe | PO Box 1406 STN Main, Squamish, British Columbia V8B0A9

No comments:

Post a Comment