Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Fwd: Is this happening to you too?


Hello, there...

Quick story time:

So if you've been following along at M$$M for any length of time now, you've basically seen me go from feeling totally invincible in my mid-20's, to randomly pulling muscles in my neck (while eating yogurt of all things) in my 30's.

I'm not going to lie to you - I'm getting old. Relatively. I will stop counting at 39.

I know I know I'm not *actually* old, but I'm definitely not 20 anymore.

Since I turned 30 there's something that has been happening more and more lately, and I'm curious if it's the same for you too:

I worry a lot more about what would happen if something happened to me.

Like in my 20's, I really didn't give it much thought.

But over the last year or so, I've found myself wondering "what if" a lot more often.

Now don't get me wrong - I've got some great things in place ( like life insurance for example ) if something bad were to happen.

And my wife and I are 100% on the same page financially, which is great.

But there are a ton of little odds and ends things that I didn't really have organized anywhere ( doctor info, access to financial accounts, medicine my dog takes, etc. )

Anyway...

So I started looking around, and I came across a really good emergency preparedness binder called the "In Case of an Emergency ...

Binder".

It's basically a binder ( which can be printed out or kept electronically ) where you or your family can find all of your important information in the event of an emergency, G-d phorbid.

Here's what the table of contents looks like so you can get an idea of what's included in the binder:

Now I promote this thing all the time because I think it's just a great product and I use it, so there's a good chance you've seen me talk about it, or maybe you've seen it on the M$$M website.

BUT... today is a little different.

The creator of the binder is raising the price tomorrow from $29 to $39, so I wanted to give you a head's up in case you wanted to grab the binder for a really low price.

So if you're like I used to be and don't really have your important info all in one place...

... and you KNOW you probably need to get that info organized on the cheap...

Go here to grab the In Case of an Emergency Binder (before the price goes up tomorrow).


-Johnny








---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 25, 2019, 4:03 PM
Subject: Is this happening to you too?
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>


- Bobby

























Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

No comments:

Post a Comment