Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, August 19, 2019

Fwd: Ep. #233 - ⏱️the FASTEST shortcut to success (in ANY area of your life)





Hello,


I haven't talked about this in a long time…

While dropping my daughter Kylee off at honor guard & soccer practice I suddenly had a realization that totally stopped me in my tracks…

So much so, that I sat in the car and thought about it for the ENTIRE time that she was there…  jotted some notes down...

What was so important that it derailed my afternoon plans and caused me to sit in the car for an hour or so?!  

I remembered something that I attribute so much of my abundant success to.  

...as a wrestler  
...computer wienie
…as an entrepreneur
...as a husband
...as a father
…and more

Something that, to be honest, I've been neglecting…  

...until that moment when it all came flooding back. 

Learn the fastest shortcut to success in ANY area of your life in the FULL podcast episode here... 
Also in this episode, hear about the craziest thing that always happened to me when I would get stuck during a match… 

Plus, I spill when I'm supposed to be done writing Traffic Top Secrets! (Hint: it's SOON!)  

- Listen on iTunes (Apple!)
- Listen on Stitcher (Android!)
- Or read the transcripts here: Marketing Secrets Blog
My thanks, in advance for your trouble, time, attention, energy and consideration.

To Your Abundant Success,

JoΓ£o A d'Silva  


... from the House of Silva

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Russell Brunson (MarketingSecrets) <noreply@clickfunnelsnotifications.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 10:13 AM
Subject: Ep. #233 - ⏱️the FASTEST shortcut to success (in ANY area of your life)
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>
P.S. - Don't forget, you're just one funnel away... 
Not sure the best way to get started?  Follow these simple steps to hit the ground running.

Step #1 - Get The Funnel Books:
Step #2 - Get The Funnel Software: 
Step #3 - Online Training To Ignite Your Funnel:
Step #4 - Connect With The Community: 

Russell Brunson  
© Etison LLC 
By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold Etison LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.

If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.

Copyright © 2018+ Etison LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Our mailing address is: 3443 W Bavaria Street, Eagle, ID, 83616

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please ad us to your address book or whitelist us.  If you don't want to receive any other emails, click on the unsubscribe link below.

Etison LLC
3443 W Bavaria St Eagle, ID 83616

Questions? Here's our Support and Terms

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment