Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Fwd: fine, I'll tell you! (funny backstory inside...)




Hello,



the full Lead Funnels Swipe Files story...
Yesterday I told you that my whole obsession with lead funnels started with something I saw on a dating site... after I was already, married.

So I figured I should explain  he he!--ha ha! 

Around 12 or 13 years ago I heard about this little landing page, with just a few paragraphs of copy, was generating $20 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR. 

Obviously I HAD to check it out... but there was a problem. 

See, I had just gotten married to my beautiful wife, Collette... ( and I had to check out albeit, 'JoAn' a prospective gf no less ...)

...and the webpage was on a dating site called "Double Your Dating!"
-- TOGETHER Dating! Where I met my x-wife Marilyn!

The lead magnet was called "The Kiss Test," ( at Kissimmee, FL  ) and when you gave your email during the quiz, it would tell you if a girl on a first date would want to kiss you or not, on the 1st date.   

The marketer in me really wanted to know how this free test was generating enough customers to warrant $20 million dollars a year.   

But the new husband in me REALLY didn't want my wife to see me signing up for something called "The Kiss Test!" on a dating site, no less!

Thankfully, my wife is AMAZING and didn't bat an eye when I finally brought it up... ( and we've had a good laugh about it ever since! )   

So that's when I started geeking out on lead funnels and understanding exactly what makes it tick especially an irresistible one! 

Okay, now that you're officially caught up on my background and backstory... 

You should check out the lead funnel that I was obsessed with that inspired it all (and all the others) inside my Lead Funnel Swipe File book…   

This is literally a full compilation of the most successful list building and money making lead funnels on the market today, bar one!…

You can get this, find a funnel that catches your eye, model it, and use to start using it to generate leads for your business TODAY ( literally, it's that simple ).  

Every single funnel in these swipe files has been proven hundreds if not thousands of times.  

Get instant access right now... 

Remember, these swipe files work for ANY industry...
  • Coaching,
  • Real Estate,
  • Doctors,
  • eComm,
  • Fitness,
  • Health & Wellness
  • Agencies,
  • MLM...
  • And more!
Thanks,

Jon-jon
P.S. - Don't forget, you're just one funnel away... 



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Russell Brunson <noreply@clickfunnelsnotifications.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 10:14 AM
Subject: fine, I'll tell you! (funny backstory inside...)
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Not sure the best way to get started?  Follow these simple steps to hit the ground running.

Step #1 - Get The Funnel Books:
Step #2 - Get The Funnel Software: 
Step #3 - Online Training To Ignite Your Funnel:
Step #4 - Connect With The Community: 
Russell Brunson © Etison LLC 
By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold Etison LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.

If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.

Copyright © 2018+ Etison LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Our mailing address is: 3443 W Bavaria Street, Eagle, ID, 83616

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please ad us to your address book or whitelist us.  If you don't want to receive any other emails, click on the unsubscribe link below.
Etison LLC
3443 W Bavaria St Eagle, ID 83616
Questions? Here's our Support and Terms

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment