Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Fwd: 🚨 It just dropped...(Lead Funnels is LIVE NOW!)





Hello,


the secret I've been keeping
My inbox literally flooded last night with people asking if I was REALLY going to leave them hanging…

(If you saw yesterday's email, you know what I'm talking about…) ;-) 

But what I was hinting at yesterday is OFFICIALLY HERE!

People kept asking me how we continually come up with new ideas to get leads, so I decided to answer that question once and for all. 

The truth is, I've had a secret for a while now...

Whenever we need to come up with a lead funnel, I visit my personal stash of swipe files. 

These are lead funnels that I've collected over years and years in nearly every single industry... 

Basically, it's a full compilation of the most successful list building and money making lead funnels on the market today. 

I've compiled 106 of my BEST lead funnel swipes, and I decided to share it with you.

In the Lead Funnels Swipe File book, I personally take you by the hand and SHOW YOU exactly what makes a great lead funnel. 

I analyze, break down, and dissect ALL 106 lead generation funnels, including landing pages, popups, bumps, and thank you pages. 

(Didn't I tell you it was worth the wait?)

So the secret is out. I'm sharing my entire Lead Funnel Swipe File eBook for just $7. 

Get instant access RIGHT NOW... 
By the way, these swipe files work for ANY industry...

My Marketing Secrets Blackbook opt-in page is modeled after a page that I saw on a dating site over 13 years ago. (Yes, I was already married then. I was checking it out purely for market research, you can ask my wife!) 
Thanks,

Jon-jon
P.S. - Don't forget, you're just one funnel away... 
Not sure the best way to get started?  Follow these simple steps to hit the ground running.

Step #1 - Get The Funnel Books:
Step #2 - Get The Funnel Software: 
Step #3 - Online Training To Ignite Your Funnel:
Step #4 - Connect With The Community: 



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Russell Brunson <noreply@clickfunnelsnotifications.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 11:19 PM
Subject: 🚨 It just dropped...(Lead Funnels is LIVE NOW!)
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Russell Brunson © Etison LLC 
By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold Etison LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.

If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.

Copyright © 2018+ Etison LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Our mailing address is: 3443 W Bavaria Street, Eagle, ID, 83616

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please ad us to your address book or whitelist us.  If you don't want to receive any other emails, click on the unsubscribe link below.

Etison LLC
3443 W Bavaria St Eagle, ID 83616

Questions? Here's our Support and Terms

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment