Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, August 19, 2019

RE: Thanks for requesting information about your book, here...








image
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,Friend, João, here...
Thank you again for contacting me about your book writing project. It's been a few days since I checked in with you.
Please let me share some things with you about myself and my ghostwriting service(s).
I have a doctoral degree and have been writing, editing and publishing books for over 46 years. I am a published, award winning writer and editor who also ghostwrites books for my clients.
A "ghost" writer is a professional writer for hire who helps inexperienced authors write their books. I have written many books as a ghostwriter for my clients.
The kinds of books that I write for my clients are:
  • Biographies
  • Memoirs
  • Business Books
  • Management Books
  • Medical Books
  • Legal Books
  • Sports Books
  • Inspirational Books
  • Motivational Books
  • Religious Books
  • Counseling Books
  • Family Histories
  • Corporate Histories
  • ETC...
I know that most people don't understand how the authoring and ghostwriting process works, so don't feel alone. I shared with you my 5 Easy Steps writing process in a prior email, and I will answer all of your questions before I begin the writing process. You are the author of your book, and you will receive authoring credit and benefits and most important you become the Authority, thereby having more clout and selling more, especially if you're a consultant, counselor, teacher or coach etc. You also own the copyright of your book. I will write it for you, and make it an interesting read.
I have a proven record of transforming my clients' ideas into published works. My clients include celebrities, top business people, and other exceptional individuals too long a list to provide herein. . . but you don't have to be a celebrity to have me write your book.
If you haven't yet downloaded the free report on how to write your book ( how I write books for my clients anyway ), please download it now at<>>> FREE REPORT<<<>
If you are interested in a free consultation about your book writing project, just click on the red eMail Me button below to contact me .and./.or. James and I .and./.or. James will get right back to you to learn more.
To Your Abundant Success!
All my best,
 João  
GhostWriters', Anonymous
www.GhostWriterUS.com

Jon

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: James <james@ghostwriterus.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 11:00 AM
Subject: Thanks for requesting information about your book, João
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

James
Roadrunner Inc. 3711 E Jaguar Ave Gilbert, Arizona 85298 United States (480) 669-5001

No comments:

Post a Comment