Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Fwd: How to Save Money on a Trip to Japan - Part One






10xTravel

By: Anna Zaks
I've just returned from a month-long trip, two weeks of which were spent in Japan. My husband and I visited Tokyo and Kyoto and I'd like to share with you some things that I learned from my visit to The Land of the Rising Sun.

This is just my experience but I tried to document some things that, hopefully, will make planning your visit a little easier and help you to save money on a trip to Japan. In part one of my two-part trip report, I'll cover how to get around Japan including public transportation, IC cards and Japanese trains.

How to Save Money on a Trip to Japan
Subway and Busses

I was a little intimidated by public transportation in Japan before my trip. I shouldn't have been, though – subways in Tokyo and Kyoto are very easy to navigate. There are a lot of stations, so you'll never have to walk far without finding a subway station.

In Tokyo, all the subway lines are color-coded and are marked with an English letter. Stations are all numbered and each station is announced and its name and corresponding letter/number are also shown on the electronic displays in subway cars. Here's a screenshot of a small section of Tokyo subway.


Read the full post here...

Conway Media LLC, 7652 Sawmill Rd, Suite 237, Dublin, Ohio 43016, United States

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 10xTravel <bryce@10xtravel.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 15, 2019, 8:03 PM
Subject: How to Save Money on a Trip to Japan - Part One
...


...To: Jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>. Conway Media LLC, 7652 Sawmill Rd, Suite..
22Conway Media LLC, 7652 Sawmill Rd, Suite37Conway Media LLC, 7652 Sawmill Rd, Suite 237, Dublin, Ohio 43016, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment