Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, August 16, 2019

Fwd: How And Why My Wife (Husband) And I Keep Separate Finances







Hey everyone,

Happy Friday! Short email today.

Today, I have a great guest post from Stephanie Schill about why she has separate finances even though she is married. You can learn more about this here - How And Why My Wife/Husband And I Keep Separate Finances.

Other recent blog posts you may want to check out include:

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Thanks!


Jon



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 3:13 PM
Subject: How And Why My Husband And I Keep Separate Finances
To: jon-jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>  

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment