Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, March 13, 2020

Fwd: You shouldn’t be laughing [Embarrassing joke inside]





Hi,

How many Dans does it take to change a light bulb?

None; my wife Jennie has to do it all for me.

Yes, I know it's a joke.

But it's actually true. I can't change a lightbulb.

You might be thinking:

"Dan, how come you can't even change a light bulb?"

Well, the answer's pretty simple:

I don't know how.

And some might find that embarrassing. 

"That's stupid, Dan. Everyone knows how to change a light bulb."

"Didn't your parents ever teach you this?"

"How can you be an adult and not know this stuff?"

But do you know the real reason why I never learned how?

It's because I never invested my time in it.

I was TOO focused on something else.

You see Joao...

When I was younger, my family was dead broke.

It was only me and my mom living in a one-bedroom apartment.

I had to grow up before I was ready…

I had to become a man to help support my mom.

I couldn't even think about what would happen if I failed to provide for my family.

So I had one focus only:

Provide for my mom. 

To do that, I had to focus on my business skills.

I didn't have time for light bulbs. Instead, I was too busy thinking:

"How can I get better?"

"How can I improve faster?"

"How can I grow my businesses faster?"

I only focused on the things that brought me closer to providing for my mom.

And that's why I never learnt to change a lightbulb.

But it's not just lightbulbs I refused to focus on.

Do you know what else?

I refused to focus on low-paying work too.

Even though I needed the cash like blood in my veins, I knew that low-income work wouldn't get me out of debt.

That it would only pay for my immediate expenses and then leave me back at square one - broke with nothing.

Yet that's what most people focus on.

They focus on low-income work...

They spend all their time doing jobs that aren't worth very much.

Then no matter how hard or how long they work, they don't get anywhere.

Anyway. You don't have to be like me and refuse to change a lightbulb.

I'm just a little extreme.

But if you do want to be successful, and you do want to have something for all your time and hard work…

Click this link here and join me in my copywriting masterclass.

You'll learn exactly what I focused on instead of changing lightbulbs, and how you can start getting results in weeks.

João  

The Asian Dragon Warrior






















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dan Lok <dan@highticketsales.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:45 AM
Subject: You shouldn't be laughing [Embarrassing joke inside]
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>
  Dan Luck 
~%Dan Lok  

Dan Lok Education, Inc.   422 Richards St, Suite 170    Vancouver  British Columbia   V6B 2Z4   Canada

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Information from Dan Lok Education, Inc..

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

 Unsubscribe from all future emails  

No comments:

Post a Comment