Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Fwd: I'm so sorry




When I sat down to write you this email I was truly just going to apologize.

Hey, 

 

When I sat down to write you this email I was truly just going to apologize.

 

Because I know how much Dean & Tony have emailed you over the last couple of weeks.

 

And I truly do appreciate your patience, your understanding and just YOU in general.

 

But as I hear these words in my mind, I feel like "sorry for emailing you" is such a limiting belief even in my own mind...

 

When in reality, I am proud of how much we emailed you... Because I've heard from over 4,600 people who have said KBB has changed their lives ALREADY.

 

And I would be ASHAMED of myself if I didn't do everything in my power to get you to sign up for this amazing course.

 

So really... This isn't a hard push or anything.

 

It's just simply me... Tanner (Dean's awesome nephew:-) letting you know that if you want in...

 

This is literally your last chance...

 

You can order below :)

 

Knowledge Broker Blueprint FINAL Chance... :)


João Silva  
























---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tanner Sheldon <support@mastermind.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 1:21 AM
Subject: I'm so sorry João
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

~_ Tanner for Dean & Tony
 
 
  This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com by support@mastermind.com (**This email is an advertisement**)

3370 N Hayden Rd #123-539 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 USA
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment