Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Fwd: Huge Announcement (One Time Opportunity for YOU)






HELLO! Hey, Want ME (Peter Pru) to pick your WINNING product for "FREE"?

YES?

Good

Then be sure to read this ENTIRE email!
--
What: Announcing the Ecommerce Empire Builders "Pete's 30th Birthday -I'll Pick Your Winning Product Super Sale!"

…(I'll pick YOUR winning product… LIMITED 15 LUCKY and FAST ACTING Empire Builders).

Why: To celebrate my 30th birthday, say THANK YOU (to you) and give back to the Empire Builders who have given me the gift of being able to do what I love for a living!

When: Sunday, March 15th 2020 at 8pm ET

How... can YOU be one of the 15 people I do this for... EVER?

1) CAREFULLY read the rest of this email.

2) Watch your Inbox over the next 36ish hours for details.
--
Important (so you don't feel mislead)

For the first 15 people I WILL:

a. Find an UNSATURATED niche.
b. Pick your WINNING product.
c. Create your HIGH-CONVERTING offer.
d. Pick UPSELL 1 and 2.
e. Create the subscription program for an Empire Builder (just like you).

I WILL NOT

a. I WILL NOT build the funnel.
b. I WILL NOT get Jordan to write all of the funnel copy, email follow up and Facebook ads.
c. I WILL NOT get Ali to run the ads and launch it for you.
d. I WILL NOT pay out of my own pocket to bring in your initial sales.

...that costs $15,000.

This offer is NOT LITERALLY FREE.

It's TECHNICALLY "FREE".

If it were LITERALLY FREE, it would cost $0.

In order to not mislead you, there IS a money-cost to be one of the 15, and it's not CHEAP.

But…

When you consider the VALUE of what you'll get if you're one of the 15…

...and the confidence and certainty which comes with me creating an OFFER that I can all but guarantee will convert in these uncertain times…  

What you'll SAVE in wasted time, wasted Facebook Ad spend, frustration and even failure…

...is NOTHING compared to the relatively SMALL (but not cheap) amount of money you'll have to trade.

So…

HOW exactly can YOU be one of the 15, and WHAT exactly is the investment you have to make?

Watch your Inbox.

I'll be sending more details later (2 emails today, 3 tomorrow)...

...and you'll need to read BOTH of them so you can decide if this once in a life-time opportunity is right for you.

Watch your inbox.

Your Empire Starts NOW!



Pete



  ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Peter Pru <peter@ecommerceempirebuilders.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 11:22 AM
Subject: Huge Announcement (One Time Opportunity for YOU)
To: <joaoa.dsilva2021@gmail.com


Peter 



Ecommerce Empire Builders, PO Box 217 , West Point, PA 19486, United States
Don't want future emails? 
Unsubscribe


1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds less than we do.

    (And realistically, it is not related to genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to uncover if this quick quiz can help you find out your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete