Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Fwd: Working too hard?





Hi,

You're probably working way too hard.

And let's be real, you probably know what you need to do to get to where you want to be in life.

For example, if you want to lose weight, you know it's important to eat less and exercise more.

You know what to do.

But for some reason it's just hard and you're not quite getting the results you want.

And you know what? It's not your fault.

See, most people already have a good idea of what will make them successful or what they need to do to get there. And that's a great first step.

But they are missing the mindset.

And most people think you are either born with or without that mindset.

They think that someone born into a wealthy family is guaranteed an easy, wealthy life… while people who are born into a poorer family will stay where they are.

But that's just not the case.

The reality is that mindset can be learned.

How do I know? I've read hundreds of books, taken tons of courses and attended lots of live events.

And after all that I discovered that it didn't matter what tools I had. Heck, I failed 13 different businesses.

But once I got the right mindset and had the right mentor then things started to work for me.

And I was able to support my mom financially and buy her a new house like I always promised her.

That's the power of having the right mindset.

But there's another reason you're probably working too hard...

And this is just my guess - but I'd say you're not being paid what you're worth.

So to make up for that, you have to work extra hours, you have to work a second job, or you have to work extra hard to not go over budget.

And that's just a load of bs.

When I quit my first job I remember saying:

"I'll show them what I'm really worth. I'm going to make it big one day."

So yes, mindset is important.

But so is being paid what you're worth.

Because what's a great mindset if you can't do anything but slave around the clock?

The truth is, most careers just won't cut it these days.

Companies are looking for ways to lower operational costs.

And they're outsourcing more and more.

(This is especially the case during times of recession)

You need a competitive advantage.

Something that companies will pay top dollar for.

Click here to learn more about this lucrative profession.

João  

The Asian Dragon Warrior

P.S. It's not copywriting.

But if you are looking for a course to sharpen your copywriting skillset, why not have a look at my bestseller Copywriting Secrets.






















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dan Lok <dan@highticketsales.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Working too hard?
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

  -Dan Luck 
~%Dan Lok  

Dan Lok Education, Inc.   422 Richards St, Suite 170    Vancouver  British Columbia   V6B 2Z4   Canada

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Information from Dan Lok Education, Inc..

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

 Unsubscribe from all future emails  

No comments:

Post a Comment