Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Fwd: Here's a cool way to make some extra $




Hi, 

I'm going to keep this short because it's Wednesday, and I don't like Wednesdays the hump day. They're so boring, you know what I mean?

Like who wakes up excited for Tuesday morning,  Wednesday follows?

Nobody. That's who.

That's why this particular Tuesday & Wednesday, I'm going to tell you a story about money, side hustles, bad music, and friendship (and then I'll ask you to click on something anything).

Here we go:

Back in the day when I was a band director, I taught a *very* early band class every morning.

And you see... I happened to teach the 4th band. Better known as the "Cadet band".

"Oh wow, Cadet band! That sounds like a lot of fun! I bet the Cadets were super excited to be there and learn from you!?"

And you would be wrong.

The Cadet band was filled mostly with kids who didn't quite know how to play their instruments, or kids that accidentally picked band as their elective for some odd reason.

Now don't get me wrong - the kids were cool. I liked them.

They just kinda generally weren't amazing at music, which made music class... you know. Challenging.  Interesting.

And the other part? I was a percussionist. I couldn't really play flute, clarinet, or any of the other instruments very well.

BUT... part of my job was teaching these struggling flute, clarinet, and all of the other instruments how to play well.

It made no sense, but a job is a job amiright?

So I needed help.

That's where my good friend Beau came in. Beau was a much more experienced band director that taught the second band at the school (we had 5 bands just to give you an idea how ridiculously big Texas band programs are).

Nearly every morning I would ask Beau if he could help me out with the Cadet band.

He had all of these magical tricks he would use to teach the kids how to make their instruments not sound like lawn mowers. It was crazy.

Basically he took me under his wing and taught me the ropes, which I desperately needed.

And lo and behold... the Cadet band actually sounded pretty good in spite of me and themselves.

The end.

No no just kidding. Here's the point:

In addition to being a band master, Beau is also a "buy things or find things and flip them for profit, " master.

He side hustles with flipping items on eBay and does really well with it.

His specialty? Shoes. Like boujee Italian leather shoes and stuff.

And you would be *shocked* how much money you can make flipping nice Italian shoes that you find at garage sales. It's wild.

Here's an example of a sale Beau had with shoes that he picked up for less than $20:

$20ish to make $245.95? I'd take that all day.

Now here's the cool part before I ask you to click:

Beau, along with my friend Rob from Flea Market Flippers,  FL are putting on a shoe flipping workshop this coming Thursday, March 12th.

You'll learn all of the things you need to know to create a great shoe-flipping side hustle (or expand your knowledge into another niche if you already flip items for profit) and make some really nice extra cash on the side.

Here are the details:

  • The first workshop will be live March 12th at 9pm EST and continue March 19th, 26th, & April 2nd.
  • The workshop will take place online and you'll be sent a link to the live class.
  • You have access to the recorded live videos.
  • You get PDF downloads to help you find, clean, and SELL your shoes!

This workshop is always super popular, and regularly sells out.

So if you want to learn a real-life side hustle skill that's fun, easy, and pays extremely well for the time you put in... you'll want to be at the upcoming training.

Go here to grab your spot in the Shoe Flipping Workshop.

- Johnny

P.S. - I'm dead freaking serious. You can make a lot of cash money flipping shoes on eBay,  not to mention other items. If you're like: "Oh, I don't know that sounds interesting and you are the best and most trustworthy and most likable money blogger I know (and most handsome), but I just don't think shoes make a lot of money." Well you're wrong. You could be ballin' with shoe flipping, but instead you're wasting time questioning my excellent advice. Click the link. I hate Tuesdays and Wednesdays.



Here are some other ways I can help you:

- Want to join over 1,000 M$M readers and make an extra $1,000 - $2,000/month on the side from home? Learn more about the FB Side Hustle Course here.

- Want to start a profitable blog? You'll get exclusive pricing and a free domain name when you start through M$M. Go Here to Start Your Blog Today.

- Need an affordable binder to store all of your important information in the event of an emergency? (VERY popular with M$$M readers!) Go Here and Grab the Emergency Budget Binder




















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 10, 2020, 2:18 PM
Subject: Here's a cool way to make some extra $
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

-Bobby

Update your profile | Unsubscribe | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573

This email may contain something,  anything links. All opinions are 100,000% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment