Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Fwd: 2000 customers in 2 months – my secrets inside


Hi,

On the weekend, my girlfriend's/ boyfriend's brother-in-law's brother (🤯) made us "homestyle pancakes."

They weren't the fluffy, floating, lightly golden pancakes you see in McDonald's ads.

No, each pancake was a meal in and of itself with maple syrup.

They were thick, on the firmer side, and cooked until they had the bronzy tan of a 70-year-old sunworshipper on the nude beaches of Zipolite, Mexico or Moonstone Beach, Sydney Australia.

But inside? Oh, so very soft. Subtle in flavor, even. And full of evenly spaced chocolate-y bursts.

These "homestyle pancakes" were the closest thing I've had to breakfast perfection in a while. 🥞

And in that sugared-out bliss, I thought of my most recent launch for Story Vault.

(Okay, it wasn't a splashy, Marie-Forleo-style launch with webinars upon webinars upon livestreams upon retargeting ads all over the net, so if you're thinking, "What launch?" – you're forgiven...)

In December, I quietly rolled out Story Vault to a waitlist of just over 100 people.

And in the next 12 hours, about 50% of those people bought the product after reading the sales page.

In my little ole' business, this was unprecedented.

Then I released the sales page to my entire email list... and then I rolled out ads...

The result, in a nutshell?

2,000 customers in just about less than 2 months.

I'm guessing you wouldn't mind seeing those kind of results in your business too –

...whether it's for a $27 product, a $100 service, or a $397 + course.

So I've reverse-engineered my Story Vault launch for you.

In today's brand new YouTube video, I'm breaking down exactly how you can launch your next offer – so that it sells like hotcakes!

Click HERE to view my training on how to launch a product online.

You'll learn my framework that covers the 5 phases of executing a successful online launch (whether it be for a product or a service).

Click HERE to learn my strategy – for free!

Here's to selling like hotcakes!


T Your Abundant Success,

~ JoAn & João

P.S. New training alert! ⤵️






































---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elise Darma <support@elisedarma.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 9:51 AM
Subject: 2000 customers in 2 months – my secrets inside
To: João <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

~ Elise

If you wish to unsubscribe, you'll be removed from all mailings – including any paid programs you're apart of. If you want to opt out of a particular series, just hit reply and let me know. I'll take care of it for you personally.

If you wish to update your subscriber preferences, click here.

10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 1R7

No comments:

Post a Comment