Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Fwd: Would you go into debt to be in the middle class?





 

This may surprise you,  Friend:

 

The homeless man you see in that picture is actually richer than 60% of the middle class

 

What do I mean by that?

 

Well, according to The Wall Street Journal, millions of families across America are drowning in debt…

 

Just so they can stay in the middle class!

 

And if you go down almost any middle-class street in America - you'll see what I mean.

 

Expensive new cars...

 

Brand new house renovations (to keep up with the Joneses)…

 

Or any of the latest tech gadgets and fashion…

 

Basically, people are buying things they don't need. To impress people they don't like. With money they don't have.

 

It's ridiculous.

 

That's why even though a homeless person can't buy much — they're actually a lot better off than many in the middle-class.

 

And The Debt Is Just Going To Keep Growing

 

The average American household carries $137,063 in debt (according to the Federal Reserve's latest numbers)…

 

Yet the median household income was just under $60K a year.

 

With that kind of income, and that kind of debt, it could take decades to pay it off.

 

And that's not including a retirement plan, or having a cash backup in case of an emergency...

 

No. That's just to break even.

 

So while most people are trying to "keep up"… 

 

They're falling so far behind they may never recover.

 

Now, how do you make sure this doesn't happen to you?

 

And if it has already started happening - how do you break free from this trap before it's too late?

 

How To Escape The Middle Class For Good

 

There are many things you can do to improve your financial situation...

 

And most people would tell you to save every penny you make and live life frugally.

 

No more morning coffee. No more eating out with friends. And no more 'living life' until you're debt free.

 

But I disagree.

 

Instead of spending all your time watching your every purchase, why not just increase your income?

 

Wouldn't that make a big difference?

 

And I'm talking from personal experience by the way.

 

Because that's exactly how I got out of my $150,000 in debt and was able to 'retire' with $1M+ in the bank.

 

How do you increase your income? By developing what I call a High-Income Skill.

 

This is any skill which can comfortably earn you 6 figures no matter your location. 

 

And with the right mentor - I've seen many get there within a year.

 

Then once you've developed your High-Income Skill…

 

And once you've focused on paying back all the debt…

 

Things start to get interesting.

 

Suddenly you have more cash than you can handle.

 

And now you can start to buy nice things in life without feeling bad or tossing and turning in your sleep at night…

 

That's when you can buy the car you've really wanted…

 

Or move into the neighborhood or home you've had your eye on.

 

Or maybe like I did, start some companies, and keep growing more and more. 

 

Make sense? Great, here's what I recommend you do next.

 

I've just put together a brand-new training on copy-writing.

 

This High-Income Skill took me from $150K+ in debt to where I am now. I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am today without this skill.

 

Click the link below to get access today: 

 

The New Copywriting Model That Doesn't Require Years Of Experience, Training, Or Any Portfolio

 

My thanks in advance for your attention, consideration,  energy, time and trouble. 


João Silva  

 

The Asian Dragon Warrior

 

P.S. One of my recent classes reached max capacity a few minutes before it started, and we had to send people away.

 

So I can't promise you'll be allowed in.

 

Here's the link again.

 

 

 

 

 

 






















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dan Lok <dan@highticketsales.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 12:38 PM
Subject: Would you go into debt to be in the middle class?

To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com> 

 Dan Luck

~%Dan Lok

This email was sent to: joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com
by: dan@highticketsales.com

422 Richards St, Suite 170 Vancouver British Columbia V6B 2Z4

While I have you here - read this:

If you want to keep getting my emails, where I share business and life lessons, tips and tricks I don't share anywhere else, follow these steps to whitelist my emails.

 

By whitelisting my email, you'll always be the first to get invitations to private beta-test groups, access to new trainings, access to my new books, participate in giveaways, know about my speaking tours, and a lot more too.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment