Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, March 13, 2020

Fwd: Charlatans in this industry





Let me tell you a story about when I was first getting started back in like 2011.

I didn't have the expertise I have now. I knew what I was doing enough to help business owners, but not the way I do now.

I didn't have the network.

I sure as shit didn't have the results to show -- I was just getting started.

So if someone came to me like, "Hey, I can get you 40-80 leads per month, you interested?"

I'd say "Hell yeah."

But they didn't, because those offers weren't around back then.

Which is good.

Cause I'd have been pulled off track completely.

The point is, it wasn't as messy back then.

Market wasn't overcrowded.

People didn't read 1 book on how to run FB ads, then consider themselves an agency.

Today, I get that it's almost impossible to know who to trust cause there's so many charlatans in this industry nowadays.

It's SO much messier than it was a decade ago.

And if you agree with me, and you're like "Yeah I just don't know what to do to be able to grow / go faster..."

Here's what I think:

Nobody is going to be as invested in your fitness business as you.

Not an agency, not a coach, not your wife, not your mom, not your dog.

YOU.

We have the best business coaching program for fitness businesses (gyms and fitpros) in the world... and even then...

All we can do is point YOU in the right direction.

We can tell you EXACTLY what to do to get paid as much as you like... all the marketing, all the mindset stuff, the sales, the strategy, all of it...

But at the end of the day it's up to YOU to go execute.

The game is a lot harder now than it was back then.

If you want someone in your corner, showing you exactly what to do to put wins on the board, go here.


Joao




Unsubscribe




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Sparks <as@fitgro.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 9:00 AM
Subject: Charlatans in this industry
To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

FitGro™ 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, Washington 98004 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment