Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, March 9, 2020

Fwd: 6,844 impressions from hashtags! 📈




Hi, Let's be real Friend, Instagram is hard.

It's not as easy as it once was to get engagement or reach the right people, which often leads to frustration and ultimately deciding to give up on Instagram.

But you're not going to do that. You're not a quitter. You see value in this platform, you just need a bit of guidance to make it work for you.

That's why a few years ago I created my course, Hashtag Hero - a step-by-step guide to understanding and selecting hashtags that actually bring you targeted traffic.

I don't sell it anymore as it's become an integral part of my signature program, The Instagram Ivy League, however the strategy in Hashtag Hero is exactly what I still use today to reach my target market, get more eyes on my posts and drastically increase my engagement.

(here's a peek at my impressions from a recent post)

So a few days ago, at the request of so many of my followers and the amazing team over at 5 Day Deal.. I resurrected Hashtag Hero!

This program is for sale within 5 Day Deal's epic, once-in-a-lifetime Marketing & Business Bundle.

In this bundle not only will you find Hashtag Hero, but 16 (yes SIXTEEN) other amazing marketing and business related products..

For just:

$89.

Yes. 100%, honest-to-god truth, it's only $89.

AND 10% of your purchase goes to charity! (I told you the 5 Day Deal team was amazing.)

VIEW THE BUNDLE

Some of the other products include:

Optimize Your Productivity by Lisa Kardos ($97 value)
Primed to Launch by Ashlyn Carter ($197 value)
Viral Contest Marketing by Mitch Aunger ($97 value)
The Profit Kit by Adam Lean ($297 value)
Freelancer Kick Start Guide by Michelle Dale ($255 value)
Scale Your YouTube Channel by Serge Ramelli ($197 value)

.. and the list goes on. Click here to learn more about all the products in this bundle.

So now I can imagine you're asking.. what's the catch?

Well, friend, there literally is NONE. Except that it expires tomorrow!

motionmailapp.com

CHECK OUT THE BUNDLE

Questions? Hit reply and I'll get back to you right away!

João













---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alex Tooby <hello@alextooby.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2020, 11:58 AM
Subject: 6,844 impressions from hashtags! 📈
To: João <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Alex Tooby
Instagram Strategist, Educator
& Founder of The Instagram Ivy League

Update your info | Unsubscribe | PO Box 1406 STN Main, Squamish, British Columbia V8B0A9

No comments:

Post a Comment