Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Fwd: Here Are 8 Of My Best Tax Return Tips For 2020






Hey!
Are you looking for tax return tips for 2020?
Tax time is a stressful time for many people, and it's right around the corner — taxes are due on Wednesday, April 15, 2020!
Because I run a business, my taxes are much more complicated than they used to be. But, I still remember how stressful it was to prepare for and file my taxes each year when I wasn't running my own business. I remember gathering W-2s, school documents, etc. Mine were fairly simple compared to some people's taxes, but it was still stressful.
The way I felt was not uncommon, as the average person can become very overwhelmed during tax season. So today, I have several helpful tax return tips so you can take the necessary steps in order to prepare for tax season.
And, if you're brand new to filing your tax return, then you may be even more confused. Filing tax returns comes annually, but it's still something that pretty much everyone dreads, even if they are getting money back.
It's hard to gather your paperwork, know how to file, and what to do with your money if you do get a refund, and this is exactly why I wanted to discuss tax return tips with you today.
Even though you still have a little bit of time before your tax return is due, it is so very important to start preparing for tax time now. Many people wait until the very last moment, and that can lead to mistakes, forgetting forms, spending more money on filing (forgetting tax deductions!), and more.
To help you feel more prepared and less overwhelmed, I have some great tax return tips for 2020.
Note: Before my tax situation got more complicated with full-time travel and owning a business, I used H&R Block for years and it was easy. You can check out H&R Block with my referral link here.
Related content:
Please head to Here Are 8 Of My Best Tax Return Tips For 2020 to read the full blog post.
Thanks!

João  


















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 8:03 AM
Subject: Here Are 8 Of My Best Tax Return Tips For 2020
To: João <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>
Michelle from Making Sense of Cents


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment