Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Fwd: Video Replay + SURPRISING results -- ("I sold my first mug while I slept!...")




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jay Boyer <jayboyer16@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 5:15 PM
Subject: Video Replay + SURPRISING results -- ("I sold my first mug while I slept!...")
To: Jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>



Happy weekend!

I'm getting ready to put on my old
work jeans and head out back to
clean up the garden + pull up 100's
of weeds that have sprung up this
week in my back yard (yay!).

But before I do:

Here's the time-sensitive recording of
yesterday's "eCommerce for Dummies"
training w/the fabulous Rachel Rofe:

==> https://jjsnip.com/ecom-made-easy
I think one of the most impressive
things about this business model is
not only how EASY it is for complete
beginners to jump in & get started --


...but also how QUICKLY students
are able to make their first sale.


(Psst "I sold my first mug & drawing
...while I slept!...")

For example, here's just a handful of
happy students that got their first sale
literally overnight:

  • "Set up my first mug last night and sold my first mug while I slept. AWESOME" ~ Kelly G.
  • "I put up my first mug on Sunday night and sold my first mug on Monday morning, and then two more on Tuesday!" ~ Sarah K.
  • "Wow! I put up my first 8 mugs yesterday and just now got a sale!" ~ Gigi M.
In fact, Rachel's students have
actually generated over 10 million
dollars in sales 
with this very same
method over the last 36 months (yes!).

This is for real.  

Watch the replay here right now
before it turns into a pumpkin
tomorrow at midnight.

OK time to go get my hands dirty
(I love it actually!) -- take care and
enjoy your Saturday ;)


J

%%

~ %Jay





 

7760 E State Route 69, C5-330
Prescott Valley AZ 86314
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment