Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Fwd: Do you struggle with blogging consistently?





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 11:18 AM
Subject: Do you struggle with blogging consistently?
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



RE: Download your FREE Printable hereBehold, the greatest collection of high-converting templates that will get you more attention, double optins and double clicks! 

Free Printable: 220 Catchy Headline + Blog Titles & Posts

More info on the template here!


Hey, it's Jon-jon & Raelyn from raelyntan.com &
SMARTincomeSystems.com, (Office) and
SMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore (ClixBnk  Store)
...here! :);):);)

Take the Quiz
==> How much more traffic should you actually be getting

One of the problems I face is a struggle to blog consistently. Yeah... even till today, 10 years after I started my first blog ages ago.

For me, everything from food... to family... and even Facebook becomes a distraction. A big distraction is probably Facebook. :P

The worst monster of all distractions is probably Youtube.

As someone with my own Facebook group I also tend to spend unnecessary amounts of time scrolling down my newsfeed under the excuse of hanging out in my Facebook community for my readers (Turbo Blogging & Business).
 
And yep subscribe, it is completely free because you're a, subscriber ;) RIGHT!?
IF NOT pls subscribe! AS my guest free (100% FREE) of course...
Never an Obligation Whatsoever...
 SMARTincomeSystems.com, (My Office) Get 50K Visitors Free!
and
 SMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore,  (My ClixBnk 'Super' Store)
Get your own store FREE 10K ways to make money online and ....
Over 10K items for sale. NOTE: 25th Anniversary sale ends 31 Aug '19!
and  
 Update/ upgrade today Worldprofit.Biz/?id=433617
Double Your Commissions, Bonuses & Benefits PLUS...Limited Time Offer!!
Get   1,000+ subs, FREE! Get 50K Visitors Free! To Your Site (10MM to the site of choice) w/ Built-in 'Money List' Launch Program Included 100% FREE! and 
Free 12 Lifetime Upgraded, Memberships in our 12 Traffic Centers!  
NOTE: 25th Anniversary sale ends 31 Aug '19!  Hurry!

Drum roll, pls....

FREEBBie!
Behold, the greatest collection of high-converting templates that will get you more attention, double optins and double clicks!  

==> Download your FREE Printable Templates here.

Free Printable: 220 Catchy Headline + Blog Titles!

==> More info on the template here!
That should help you out...
Given all the distractions, including a "puppy proposal," I start falling out of my writing schedule and putting loads of stress on myself.


I want you to know that feeling tired and demotivated to blog consistently is normal. It happens to the best of us. This is how to get unstruck!

...No matter how passionate you are for your business, it happens. You're not alone.

Here's how I got over my severe burn out for blogging a couple of months ago, it's after all... ALL CONSUMING!.


1. Write in the morning or whenever you're most productive

I typically write blog posts first thing in the morning. I've also noticed that quite a number of bloggers write their articles in the morning.

I'm usually MOST productive the moment I wake up, to about 10AM .... and again after I Lunch and take a nap, after 3PM or so ...writing the post and getting it "out of the way" first thing in the morning is much easier than trying to tackle it when I'm tired out from the day, in the evening. I have dinner late usually at around 8PM. I do stay up and sometimes party, 'till the wee hours 1-2AM and sleep after that... for at least 6 hours (2 sleep cycles) If you get up between cycles say, in an 1 hr & 1/2 who are disoriented. So I sleep or cat nap in cycles of 3 hrs. I do more than 6 hrs, on weekends to make up for hrs I may have lost during the week. I usually get up early, by 6AM. Work and no play makes for a dull day!
Most people get tired at 2PM and again at 2AM... based on your circadian rhythm ...word to the wise.
circadian rhythm is a roughly 24 hour cycle in the physiological processes of living beings, including plants, animals, fungi and cyanobacteria. In a strict sense,circadian rhythms are endogenously generated, although they can be modulated by external cues such as sunlight and temperature.  

2. Write a bunch of ideas for your posts.

One of the biggest hurdles bloggers face is running out of ideas to write about. It is difficult to try blogging when you still have to figure out what to blog about for the day.

I've found that its MUCH easier for me to start writing (and stop procrastinating) if I know exactly what I'm about to write for the day.

Some places where you can find ideas: forums, Facebook groups, competitor's blogs, your existing community etc.


3. Decide on how often you want to blog.

If you haven't done this already, do it. It's really important.

You need to make a hard decision on what time you are are gonna blog. It should be something that you can commit to.

Does your blog schedule make you feel tired when you think about it? Then perhaps it's time to decrease your frequency but COMMIT to it.

Don't be pressured to write more often and come up with sub-par articles. Once a week is a good approximation for the schedules of most people.

Recommended Resources

It is very important to me to connect my subscribers to the right resources I have created. Please feel free to check out some of my best resources below and get your learning on this week.
1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?

2. Need more traffic and subscribers?

3. Are you ready to go beyond random articles on the net and straight to building your successful blog + biz strategically?
Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:


I hope this helps - see you in my Facebook group if you aren't there already! 
 Join FREE fb 'Secret' Group  for Daily Traffic Tips & Tricks  

Take the Quiz, if you haven't already!
==> How much more traffic should you actually be getting

Peaceful vibes,

Jon-jon
theM@6603I-Dr.com
Orlando FL 32818 USA

Do you remember who I am? I'm Jon-jon from:
  SMARTincomeSystems.com, (My Office) and
 SMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore,  (My ClixBnk 'Super' Store)
New to the community? I've been blogging for over 15 years, have an academic background in IT & marketing, did content marketing and social media, IT & eBiz Consulting in the corporate world, and now have a following of over 150k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs, give or take 100K+. I'm a dealership with over 1MM + members in a 2MM + membership social media marketplace called Worldprofit.Biz/?id=433617
 I live and breathe IT & eBiz Consulting, online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + consulting business. :)  Earn, while you learn and build empires online!
NO Hype Just Help!
★ Work With Me : 
 SMARTincomeSystems.com, (Office) and
 SMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore,  (ClixBnk 'Super' Store)
 Get FREE (100% Free) Training Worth Over $5,000+  ( Over 25 yrs of prerecorded Weekly, Homebiz Bootcamps + )


%Raelyn Tan
New to the community? I'm Raelyn from raelyntan.com. I've been blogging for 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business. Great to meet you! :)
Don't 4Get!

Recommended BLOG Resources

It is very important to me to connect my subscribers to the right resources I have created. Please feel free to check out some of my best resources below and get your learning on this week.
1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?

2. Need more traffic and subscribers?

3. Ready to get straight to the results and transform your blog + biz with the right strategies? 
Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:
Don't miss any updates!

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment