Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Fwd: Get more Pinterest traffic - Quick & Easy Tip! + Motivation :)




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Suzi from Start a Mom Blog <suzi@startamomblog.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 12:47 PM
Subject: Get more Pinterest traffic - Quick & Easy Tip! + Motivation :)
To: Jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>




Hello,
How are you? I hope you had a wonderful and happy Easter weekend! We spent time with family, went to a beautiful, but busy, mass and relaxed. I hope you had a lovely weekend as well.
I'm at the gym right now writing this email to you :) John drove down to Orlando today to do the house inspection before we close on Friday. Whoo hooo! So excited for the new chapter in our lives. Closer to my parents, walking distance to schools and just a simpler life.
If you don't know yet. We're downsizing :) Life is not about stuff and owning more and more (it honestly stresses me out). My dream is to live simply with those I love dearly. I run a profitable blog, not for more stuff, but for more freedom.
That is why I started a blog and worked hard on it. And I'm sure you have similar dreams.
To spend more time with your kids. To help with the family finances. To surprise your family with a Disney vacation.
And, yes, it can be done with a blog run by a mom. The world underestimates how powerful mom bloggers are. Don't fall into the same trap and underestimate the power of your voice. The amount of people you can impact. The great plan you are designed for!
Moms are the foundation of society. You form the next generation. You set the example.
Who is the person everyone runs to when they need support? Their mom.
If you've watched Storks, there's a scene of a mom protecting her baby against attacks. It makes me cry every time I watch it.
That's you momma, fiercely strong and caring. And you'll do anything for your family. Be it protecting your baby, forgoing a new outfit for organic food for your family, or waking up early to work on your blog. You can do this!
Ah, just looking at that picture makes me teary eyed again.
These moms make full time incomes blogging about art.... photography..... clothes..... or kids activities. Will you join them?
Alrighty, on to blogging.....


Increase Your Pinterest Traffic
A few weeks ago, a student of mine, Jodi, who makes a full time income with her art blog, shared how she increased her Pinterest traffic.
She creates pin images, straight from her phone, using two apps. One is called PhotoGrid, and the other is Hyperlapse.
  • Step 1: You can create quick tutorial videos (think: making a craft, baking a dessert, drawing a picture, showing a workout move - whatever your niche is) and speed it up with the Hyperlapse app.
  • Step 2: Then you can put it into a collage with other images in the PhotoGrid app. Add a title and blog url.
  • Step 3: And voila, upload it directly to Pinterest.
Pinterest loves video right now. So take advantage of that and get more traffic to your blog.
If you'd like me to put together a quick tutorial on this, let me know.


Thank You!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who invested in themselves during last week's sale! I am so proud of you for taking action and committing to following your dreams! I am here to help you achieve them!
And phew, now that the sale is over, we can all relax, work on our blogs and get stuff done! I won't be running a sale again for a while, so good job getting it last week! Proud of you.
To all of my new VIP members, welcome! I hope you liked the special welcome video I sent you ;)


April Challenge
Everyone who has joined the April challenge received a check-in email on Friday. If you've joined the challenge, and did not receive the email, please check your promotional or spam folders just in case. If you want to join the challenge, do the work and receive a free invite to a group coaching call, you can join here.


Haven't started your blog yet?
If you haven't started your blog yet, you can use my free tutorial here or enroll in the free Blog Plan course.
Really awesome posts about how to come up with a blog name - please leave a comment!


That's it for today. I have to run and go get the little ones. I hope the Pinterest tip above works really well for you too!
See you on Thursday's Live at 3PM ET to answer all of your blogging questions!

 Jon -jon
xoxo, %Suzi


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | P.O. Box 600491, Jacksonville, Florida 32260

No comments:

Post a Comment