Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Fwd: KISS: Two (2) Extremely, Simple Steps to do Well in Any Traffic Environ/ Platform




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 11:38 AM
Subject: 2 simple steps to do well in any traffic platform
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



Hey, it's Raelyn & Jon-jon, here. :)

Till today, I am still shocked by the amount of traffic and subscribers I'm getting from Pinterest on a daily basis.

Although followers don't matter, I am now at 40k followers and I'm in the blogging and business niche. If you're in other niches like food or fitness, your stats will go up faster.

In fact, it is my #2 traffic referral source. (Google is #1)

It does seem like everyone is getting a ton of results from Pinterest, if you're plugged into the blog + biz communities.

Nutters, right?!


Well, it's true. I would literally wake up and see that loads and loads of subscribers from Pinterest without me even spending a single cent and only doing minimal promotion.


And it's true not just for me, but also my students from a wide variety of niches.


I cover my exact Pinterest strategy in my signature course, Traffic Subscribers Yours.


When I think about it, there are 2 crucial factors that will get your stuff out on Pinterest fast that can be replicated for every single traffic source.

You need 2 main things for your freebie to be downloaded like hotcakes:

Jaw-dropping amazing content, and solid promotional tactics.

On hindsight, I did spend a good amount of time getting my freebies created.

I still do, actually.
For my latest freebie (My Free 7-Day Traffic + List Building Starter Course), I must have spent at least 2 weeks crafting the content and formatting it into digestible emails. Insane value is my mantra.

If you want results, you gotta be s.o.l.i.d!

Aside from that, you need great promotional tactics.

People aren't going to suddenly find your freebie and your list just because you've something great going on.

That's where traffic and list building strategies come into play. If you have not started your list yet, you can start yours here today.

Most online entrepreneurs who fail don't know how to get more peeps into their community. They are so awesome though.

It's kind of sad and depresses me sometimes, but that's just the way the world works and I've grown to accept it. It's just like doing business in real life, there are great artists, creatives, accountants, consultants, lawyers, fitness coaches etc etc etc but they do not know how to do business.
This 2-step process is something that everyone knows intuitively, but few people actually get down to implementing it in their business properly.

This is especially so for platforms like Pinterest, which are relatively newer and have not been saturated yet. Good content from newer bloggers have a very good chance of standing out if you have the right tactics.

So I hope this has helped! Which part of the 2-step process are you lacking in?

Resources for you: Free 7-Day Turbo Your Traffic + Email List Starter Course

Well, good thing you're on my list, because I'm gonna share with the traffic & list building strategies that work really well today in
my free 7-day Turbo Your Traffic and Email List Starter Course here.

You get 7 days of action-packed strategies to turbo-charge your blog traffic & email list, straight into your inbox.

When you're ready, in my
signature traffic and list building course, I cover all of my traffic + list building strategies in exact detail - the strategies you need to get traffic and build that email list of yours.

These are some of the exact strategies that got me to 1k subs in 4 months (I'm way past that now) AND I've helped hundreds of students get insane traffic and list building results with the course.
--

TLDR:
Want to skyrocket your list growth? Create EPIC content, and promote the heck out of it.

Have a great day ahead, yeah? :)

God bless & hustle hard,

 Jon-jon 
 of Jon-jon  & JoAn
★ Visit My Website   ClxBnk'Super'Store 
Live, Laugh, Love & Leave a Legacy!
   Visit My Life Website  
Experience PRIME Performance Living.
★ Work With Me  


 Cheers,
Raelyn :)


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment