Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, April 26, 2019

Fwd: How I'm handling my wife leaving me



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Subject: How I'm handling my wife leaving me
To: joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com

Hi,

Yes, you read that correctly. It's true. It came as a shock to me too.

My wife, Coral, told me that she was going on a weeklong trip to California yesterday, and I had totally forgotten about it. I had no idea she was going.

Oh..."The Run-away Bride." ...And like a woman she says one thing and does another, her last posts on fb were in Chicago area... Wheaton IL ...that was years ago, now she's back...

Yep... she sold house, took a paid for Silver '98 'stang Convertible ( traded-in for a Chrysler Sebring Touring car at Enterprise (value $2,000) ), $10k, daughter, packed up and got into the wind...

This is the 2nd time... the 1st time, when I caught up with her in Orlando FL I asked, her "Where did you get the money to move 1,500 miles from Nashua NH?" She said, "I hit the Lottery!" (LOL)... In addition, I got sued for child support (20% of income)...

That'll teach me to come and visit from my overseas biz venture??!!!

Her rude and immature text(s) read, "I can't wait for you to die." ..."Let me do this, while I'm still young!?" Something about, a "better opportunity (in Chicago)." ..."Libel for divorce, coming and FL Child Support Enforcement."

What's odd is OHA is missing $400k and Chicago Housing is missing $1MM... and guess who they blame... the accountants and she's one of 'em...  enough said...

Pls check out "Experience PRIME Performance Living"...
Live simply, Laugh often, Love deeply and Leave a Legacy!
Health, Wellness & MLM at it's best...
 AJMoney.JDILife.com
...AJMoney.nowLifestyle.com
  ... I'll need the extra money...
You're going to want to click that link(s) ppls pretty ...pls w/sugar on it, promise...
... you'll make mad money...or money back!

... is that not what you were thinking this would be? You thought she was *actually* leaving me? Well, maybe she is...

Wow. Just wow. How dare you put that bad juju on me right now. That's the last thing I need in my life.

Anyway, the problem with my wife leaving for a week is that I have zero to little actual life skills when it comes to taking care of myself.

I legitimately do not know how to turn the dishwasher on.

Yes, I wash dishes all the time and load the thing, but Coral presses the buttons to make it go vroom vroom.

Also, we have these cats that I don't know how to care for. I always assumed that they just kinda... survived. That's what cats are supposed to do.

Now don't get me wrong - my wife has tried to prepare me for these moments when she isn't here.

But... my training only lasts so long, you know?

By Wednesday, I'll be in full-on bachelor mode, and by Saturday we will be deep into caveman territory... In my man cave ...Neanderthal, style.

So why am I bringing this up? Why did I scare you with my potential divorce? Why tell you about my lack of life skills?

Well... the reality is that I owe a lot to my wife for putting up with me.

You may or may not know this, but she is basically the reason I was able to start and run Millennial Money Man.

Without her support, I wouldn't have had the guts to quit my teaching job and pursue this whole thing.

I told her I wanted to run M$M full-time with no proof that I'd be successful, and she said: "Alright, we'll make it work."

She is legitimately the reason I've been able to help hundreds of thousands of people save more money, make more money with side hustles, and pay off debt.

So when my story was featured on Forbes, I wanted to make sure that she got the credit she deserved.

Yep. Forbes & Fortune. You read that correctly. You're going to want to click that link. We made it to the big time boo boo.

Jon-jon
...theM@6603I-Dr.com
Orlando, FL 32818 USA
- %Bobby

P.S. - If you've been following me from the beginning of this whole M$M journey, I just wanted to say thank you. Literally none of this is possible without your support along the way. I used to really, really suck at blogging about personal finance, so if you're an OG, I'm really glad you stuck with me through the early years.

Also, if you have any tips for my survival for the next week without my wife, let me know. I need all the help I can get.

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573
<

--

No comments:

Post a Comment