Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, April 5, 2019

Fwd: Simple #lifehacks For Your Blog + Biz



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 5, 2019, 11:45 AM
Subject: Simple #lifehacks For Your Blog + Biz
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



Hey, it's Raelyn from raelyntan.com. and John - jon from SMART.incomeSystems.com here. :)

It seems that everyone and their grandmother goes nuts about Lifehacks, so I'm going to be sharing some blog + biz #hacks today. #LifeHacks #blog+bizHacks

They will make your blog + biz journey so much easier. :)

From my heart 
❤ to yours, here they are! They are the B-O-M-B ;)
1. Write with better English!

Check out this free browser tool that will help you write everything with better English!

I am not afraid of admitting that I sometimes waste spend a little too long obsessing over the quality of my blog posts, OCD. Can't help it, I'm a perfectionist.

Most of my posts have close to 100 + iterations or more.

It isn't just limited to my blog posts... When I first created my site, my logo alone, had some 87+ iterations! No joke.

I'm much better in this aspect now, thankfully. *wipes ...
blood,* *sweat,* & *tears!*

When I found this browser tool, I changed some 5,000+ spelling and grammatical mistakes in my blog posts on the spot.

My biggest writing mistake, it turns out, is writing "opt-in" as "'opt in,' from," for example. LOL.

Every time you write a new post, it will tell you where the errors are. #onlineentrepreneur, #inet
entrepreneur #hack i.n.d.e.e.d!! ...#LifeHacks #blog+bizHacks

2. My travelling dreams turned into reality
I have a serious case of wanderlust. Left home ehen I was 9 1/2 yo and have yet to return. I love looking at oceans and mountains, glaciers, fjords, and deserts, exploring new places,  in the new world and old places, in the old world, going to chique cities, drinkinggggg and eatinggggg...

Here's a picture of me Raelyn at Hokkaido, Japan on my most recent trip. It was really windy up on the mountain, hence the squinty eyes.... haha.


I use my desire to travel to motivate me to get my bum off my bed on those lazy mornings.'
http://xtremetravel.ibuumerang.com/ where would you like to go, if it was ^70% off...

Getting organized and staying motivated - this simple chrome extension helps me with just that.
Wanna be an agent http://xtremetravel.ibuumerang.com/ we're looking for 10 agents, where would you like to go, if it was ^70% off... check us out for tricks and tips on travelling...

It gets me inspired, provides an amazing lively scenic backdrop that changes over times, and places, every time I open a new browser tab, and gets me organized as well!

3. Evernote for life


Evernote is my jam.

I don't know about you and how you keep organized, but Evernote is my #1 productivity tool. Some folks I hear, are still using yellow post-it notes.

I use Evernote to organize my business – there's an overwhelming amount of information that I learn everyday and I use evernote to keep me sane!

I use it to:
  • Keep screenshots of my competitor's offerings with the Evernote Web Clipper chrome extension
  • Organize information from market research for future blogpost ideas
  • As a notepad for the things I learn or want to remember and oh yeah where I got that from
  • Personal organization of my life, people, places, things and more.
Alright, these #lifehacks, #bizhacks, 
#blog+bizHacks withstanding, will speeeeeeeed up your life and bizzzz business. I hope that you've found this email to be useful. I hope you've found them useful. Do feel free to hit REPLY if you have any thoughts to share.


Recommended Resources

It is very important to me to connect my subscribers to the right resources I have created. Please feel free to check out some of my best resources below and get your learning on this week. :)
1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?

2. Need more traffic and subscribers?

3. Are you ready to go beyond random articles on the net and straight to building your successful blog + biz strategically?
Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:

On my next email I will send you some of my best #biztools! #ibobiztools! #ibobtools!
So look forward to that!

Meanwhile, please head over to our awesome
Facebook mastermind group 
(http://facebook.com/groups/bloggingonturbo) and say hi to everyone else there! 

See you in my next email. God bless & hustle hard!

Cheers,
Jon-jon
Online blog + business. ;) :) ;)
New here? I'm Jon-jon from SMARTincomeSystems.com. I've been blogging for over 10 years, have an academic background in psychology, computer science, marketing, did content marketing and social media, as well as, IT & eBiz Consulting ( Resume:  Linkedin.com/in/johnsilver ) within the corporate world, and now have bet myself and colleagues a following of over ~50k+ bloggers, give or take & online entrepreneurs. Worldprofit.com of which my site above is a dealership, has been in biz for 25 + years, now and has over ~2MM  subs approx (~1MM + paid subs @ ~$100/ mon+ = ~$100MM/ mon. + approx.) Needless to say, with over 2MM subscribers you can market to 1MM members, if you'd like. We Learn, while Earning and Building Empires Online ( empir.us/elinx/  for FREEDOMFREEDOM Plus +,  FREEDOM Premium), understand we started before we knew, what we were doing. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship, digital marketing & building empires online, always learning & earning, and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + online biz empire etc. :)
  L(o)(o)K!***L@@K!**EXPOSE YOURSELF to over 1MM+ Members In Our Over 2MM+ Social Network & Marketplace! F*R*E*E (100% FREE)! Get a Free Blog...

.AND./.or.
★ Take advantage of a $28k/ day Marketing Budget, why NOT!? ...
Example: (GET 80 Leads/ day, per socialmedia venue...
...Refer a friend and double, that for life!):

  1.  
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
> BoostMyOnlineBiz.com/
★Visit: JDLife.com Live simply, Laugh often, Love, deeply!
Heath & Wellness
Multi-Vitamins/ Minerals... and More
NeuStem Powered Formula(s) Enhances:
Stem Cell Nutrition Support, Energy, Vitamin D3 Needs;
Whole Body Nourishment Including: Bone, Colon, Eye, Heart Health;
Immune Defense, Nutrient Synergy!
Heath, Wellness, Body Building Supplements & MLM
★Visit: NowLifeStyle.com Experience PRIME Performance Living
Join a closed "Secret" group free fb.com/groups/worldprofit  .AND./.or.

%%

%Raelyn :)
New here? I'm Raelyn from raelyntan.com. I've been blogging for 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business. :)


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment