Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Fwd: 'About Me' Page Makeover?


Click to view and GET A FREE eBizCard...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 11:43 AM
Subject: 'About Me' Page Makeover?
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

Hi,


Hey there! It's Rae'y'-ray from raelyntan.com & Jon-jon from SMARTincomeSystems.comSMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore, here :)

If you had a free opportunity to connect deeply with your audience, would you?

Many online entrepreneurs waste a great opportunity to establish their credibility...

To establish your credibility and clout as a coach or consultant, when you're posting to a blog, giving a speech or a presentation of any kind…
  1. Trust your audience. Like your audience. ...
  2. Want what's best for your audience. Think of your speech or presentation as a way of benefiting them. ...
  3. Align with their values. ...
  4. Use evidence that they find credible. ...
  5. Be the embodiment of your message.

I am talking about your about me page.

Most people slap a "typical" about me page together, and let it sit there as hundreds and thousands of new people read it!

We pay for a ton of ads for exposure... We post like crazy on social media, some of us automate it to save time...
... but we neglect one of the hottest pages on our website that almost everyone that comes into contact with our business will read?!

Now, that's i.n.s.a.n.i.t.y.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again..." 
- Unknown quotes from BrainyQuote.com 
...usually attributed to Albert Einstein. 
 
Today is the day your 'About Me' page gets a revamp.

Yep, today.

Your 'About Me' page is one of the hottest pages on your website, and you need to get it in order.

Here are some tips that has helped me to create an 'About Me' page that connects.

1. Make the value you are providing crystal clear

From my about page, it is obvious as day that my website serves uber ambitious entrepreneurs who want to make a living from their online business and run their own profitable blog + biz.

What value do you provide and is it crystal clear on your about page?
★ 2. Give them an opportunity to convert into subscribers

People who come to your about page will decide whether they love what they see, and will be looking for a way to keep in touch.

Make sure you give them a chance to join your list!

3. What kind of brand image do you want to convey?

What's your personal brand about? Do you wanna come across as no-nonsense?  Fun? Friendly? SMART, that's me 
no-nonsense - smart? Experienced? BLOGSTAR .Or. BLog Rockstar, like? Feminine? .Or. A Feminist, like??

For me, my brand is all about no-nonsense training that's smart. Because that's kinda who I am in real life. I'm real nice (I hope, anyway!) so I make sure that comes across in my 'About Me' page.

Ready to give your about me page a makeover (free pdf)?

Download this free printable template for your about me page below. It's a crystal clear template of what exactly goes into a perfect about me page. And start sprucin' up that about me page! It's that time of the year, Spring Time!
Got to clean it up! Do some Spring Cleaning!

It is one of my most popular downloads (DL), and have been DL thousands of times.

If you appreciate it, please help to share the post out here. I would totally appreciate you for that. Let's get this post out into the world together :)

You'll love the PDF! Always here for you, yeah?

Recommended Resources

It is very important to me to connect my subscribers to the right resources I have created. Please feel free to check out some of my best resources below and get your learning on this week.
1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?

2. Need more traffic and subscribers?

3. Are you ready to go beyond random articles on the net and straight to building your successful blog + biz strategically?
Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:

See you again soon! Have a great day

Peaceful vibes and a successful blog + biz.
Here's to Your Abundant Success,

Cheers,

Jon-jon


%Raelyn tan :)


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment