Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Fwd: Free Printable: 220 Catchy Headline + Blog Titles





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 11:22 AM
Subject: Free Printable: 220 Catchy Headline + Blog Titles
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

RE: Download your FREE Printable here.

Hey, it's Jon-jon & Raelyn from raelyntan.com &
SMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore (ClixBnk  Store)
...here! :);):);)

I hope that you have been doing well!


Lots of things have been happening to me... just recently, I adopted a new dog so I've been getting real distracted with that cutie... a "puppy proposal!"


What about you?


Just wanted to pop into your inbox to give you a new printable that I worked really hard on earlier this month and the month before.


It's a printable with 220 proven high-converting title templates that will leave your readers drooling for your content.


A catchy headline would do a ton of great things for you:

  • Increase your click-through rates
  • Increase engagement
  • Grab people's attention
  • Make your blog posts more interesting
  • More people reading would, of course, result in more subscribers.


Each headline comes in a fill-in-the-blank template so that you can easily personalize the headlines for your needs.


I have also taken the liberty to split these headline templates into different personal/ psychological archetypes.


Are you ready?


Behold, the greatest collection of high-converting templates that will get you more attention, double optins and double clicks!


And yep it is completely free because you're a, subscriber ;) RIGHT!?

IF NOT pls subscribe! AS my guest free (100% FREE) of course...

Never an Obligation Whatsoever...

 SMARTincomeSystems.com, (My Office) Get 50K Visitors Free!
and
 SMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore,  (My ClixBnk 'Super' Store)
Get your own store FREE 10K ways to make money online and ....
Over 10K items for sale. NOTE: 25th Anniversary sale ends 31 Aug '19!
and  
 Update/ upgrade today Worldprofit.Biz/?id=433617
Double Your Commissions, Bonuses & Benefits PLUS...Limited Time Offer!!
Get   1,000+ subs, FREE! Get 50K Visitors Free! To Your Site (10MM to the site of choice) w/ Built-in 'Money List' Launch Program Included 100% FREE! and 
Free 12 Lifetime Upgraded, Memberships in our 12 Traffic Centers!  
NOTE: 25th Anniversary sale ends 31 Aug '19!  
Drum roll, pls....
Behold, the greatest collection of high-converting templates that will get you more attention, double optins and double clicks!  


You're welcome. If you like it, please share the post out! I would be SO grateful to you for that because it helps me to reach and serve more people.


Recommended Resources


It is very important to me to connect my subscribers to the right resources I have created. Please feel free to check out some of my best resources below and get your learning on this week.

1. Just starting out and have not started your blog?


2. Need more traffic and subscribers?


3. Ready to get straight to the results and transform your blog + biz with the right strategies?
Check out my signature courses where you will get my best strategies and in-depth guidance:

Don't miss any updates!


Add me to your contact list
or drag this email away from the promotions tab. This ensures that you can receive all of the awesome tips & goodies that I've prepared for you!


If you're on Gmail, next to the big reply button, there is a drop-down arrow. If you click that, the 5th option down says to "Add Raelyn Tan to Contacts List."


Do check out my
Facebook group if you aren't in it yet, I post useful tips every week or so. :) Facebook 'Secret' group Psssst, Don't tell anyone! ;);)


God bless & hustle real hard,


Jon-jon

theM@6603I-Dr.com
Orlando FL 32818 USA

Do you remember who I am? I'm Jon-jon from:

  SMARTincomeSystems.com, (My Office) and

 SMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore,  (My ClixBnk 'Super' Store)

I've been blogging for over 15 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media, IT & eBiz Consulting in the corporate world, and now have a following of over 150k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs, give or take 100K+. I'm a dealership with over 1MM + members in a 2MM + membership social media marketplace called Worldprofit.Biz/?id=433617

 I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + consulting business. :)  


%Raelyn :)

Do you remember who I am? I'm Raelyn from raelyntan.com. I've been blogging for 10 years, have an academic background in marketing, did content marketing and social media in the corporate world, and now have a following of about 50k+ bloggers & online entrepreneurs. I live and breathe online entrepreneurship & digital marketing and am privileged to make a full-time income with my online blog + business. :)


★ Work With Me : 

 SMARTincomeSystems.com, (Office) and
 SMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore,  (ClixBnk 'Super' Store)

 Get FREE (100% Free) Training Worth Over $5,000+  ( Over 25 yrs of prerecorded Weekly, Homebiz Bootcamps + )



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment