Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Fwd: The Most Important Money Lesson(s) I've Learned From My Dad


Burning Man, Tuscon AZ



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 7:22 AM
Subject: The Most Important Money Lesson(s) I've Learned From My Dad
To: Jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>



Hey!
I hope you are doing great. Today, I have two blog posts that I'd like to share with you.
On April 18, 2008, my father passed away from cancer. I was working overseas, it took my brother 30 days to find me and tell me. It's always a sad day to remember, but as each year passes, I strive to honor him by making each day/year better than the last. I know that's what he would've wanted, and I would like to dedicate today's post to him. I wrote this blog post years ago, but I have updated it for this year, and it still makes me very happy when I read it and think about him. RIP, Dad!

My mother is in a similar bind today, she's however a survivor. She 'borrowed' 5 more years.
In a nutshell, living purposefully is one of the most effortless but enjoyable experiences which you can enjoy in life. When you are living purposefully life just flows. Like flowing water, you effortlessly adapt to any obstacle which is placed in your path. You carve out your own path for life as you pass peacefully through with tranquility and equanimity.
I had the pleasure of hanging out with Steve and Courtney several times while we were all in Tucson, AZ with our RVs at Burning Man. Steve and Courtney retired from full-time work at the ages of 35 and 33 and travel the country for a living in their Classic 30′ Airstream Travel Trailer, named "Charlie." They blog about financial independence, location independent living and early retirement at ThinkSaveRetire.com (one of my favorite blogs!) and publish travel videos on a growing YouTube channel, "A Streamin' Life."
In a nutshell, do seek out what you want and strive to make those things happen. By doing this, you will create everlasting memories and the adventures of a lifetime. Don't be too concerned about money. ... Let the adventure feed your soul and let the thrill of life consume you. Experience PRIME performance and living. Live simply, laugh often, love deeply and leave a legacy!
Thanks!

Jon-jon
PS.: Inline, attached below two blog pots:
  1. The Most Important Money Lessons I've Learned From My Dad
  2. How We Made the Switch to Full-Time Travelers and Planning a Life of Adventure




The Most Important Money 

Lesson(s) I Learned From My 

Dad...



How We Made the Switch 

to Full-Time Travelers and 

Planning a Life of Adventure...

Michelle at Making Sense of Cents


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment