Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Fwd: Thirty (30) bourgeois (boujee) ways to make $100+ extra per day (and an sorryline)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Millennial Money Man <bobby@millennialmoneyman.com>
Date: Friday, April 26, 2019
Subject: 30 boujee ways to make $100 extra per day (and an apology)
To: joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com

Hello,

"Wow... Bobby doesn't usually give the title of the blog post away in his email subject line. Is everything OK? Is the money blogging sherpa himself not feeling well? What's going on?"

Look - I know you're concerned. And you're right, too.

I usually wait to reveal the blog post topic until AFTER I've entertained you with my unique brand of sarcasm and corny dad jokes.

However... today is different.

Why, you ask?

Well, the last time I emailed you, I may or may not have made it seem like my wife was divorcing me in the subject line.

You may remember it - "How I'm handling my wife leaving me."

And truth be told, I'm slightly offended by what happened after I sent that email.

It was the most opened email I've had all year, and I had to sacrifice my marriage to make it happen.

Now my wife DID go see the new Avengers movie without me, which is almost grounds for divorce, but she has enough good qualities to make it through that particular form of betrayal.

We have a very happy marriage to my knowledge (minus the Avengers fiasco). Things are good.

So now that we've cleared all of that up, let's move on...

Today, I want to talk about making more money.

Because as much as I'm all about lowering expenses to pay off more debt or invest more...

... the truth is that making more money accelerates the whole process.

And today, in 2019 - there are a crap-ton of ways to make money on the side (legally I might add).

So if you're reading this email right now thinking: "Heck yeah Bobby, give me some ideas right now so I can make that paper boo boo."

Well...

I've got you fam. Go forth and literally prosper.

Jon-jon
theM@6603I-Dr.com
Orlando FL 32819 USA
SMARTincomeSystems.com
SMARTincomeSystems.com/CBStore

Live, Laugh, Love, Leave a Legacy!
AJMoney.nowLifestyle.com
AJMoney.JDILife.com

-pls click on links I might need it 4 divorce & child support for next 18 - 21 yrs or so, si ..sin..sim. ...am Portigy...


P.S. - I'm sorry. I'll never trick you like that with an email subject line... maybe. Thanks for putting up with my shenanigans. I love youuuu alllll !!!! (in a non-weird and totally respectful way).

%Bobby

PP.S. - I'm sorry. Really sorry! I'll never trick you like that with an email subject line, again... maybe. Thanks for putting up with my shenanigans. I love youuuu allll!!! (in a non-weird and totally respectful way).

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1814 E Main St, League City, TX 77573
<

--

No comments:

Post a Comment